Lafayette gun show this weekend, 29-30 May at the Blackham Coliseum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    Here's a $1 off coupon.

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/images/Banners/Sullivan/Coupons/Lafayette%20$%20off%20Coupon%20may%2029-30%202010.htm

I'll be there.

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    I go to the shows for one reason...to pick up reloading stuff from Waggenspack. Although this time I'm going to try and get rid of a couple guns too.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Also guys keep in mind this Gun Show is on ULL Property for the ones who want to CC, last time they were "making" people put a tie wrap on their guns so they would not come out the holsters, of course I never told them I was carrying but you might want to consider it before you go.

Mr Jace with Precision Coats will have a table and he will be giving away a free gun coat at the end of the show, he does great work and has done some work for me in the past, he is a former Marine who got injured while serving his country which cost him a leg unlike most he was able to get out into the world again and does SUPER detailed work and takes pride on what he does. Highly recomend him if you are on this side of the woods.

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    Such as? I think us BSer's should get first crack at em.

I've got a S&W SS 38 revolver, blue TC Encore 209x50 Muzzleloader, Blue 15" 243 Encore barrel, Mini-14 ranch SS, Colt Mark IV series 80 officers model

If you're interested send me a PM. Probably the only trades I would be interested in would be a TC Contender, XP-100 (or some other specialty pistol) but never hurts to ask. I'll probably be going to the show on Sunday but I'll be working Saturday and could meet somewhere.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Also guys keep in mind this Gun Show is on ULL Property for the ones who want to CC, last time they were "making" people put a tie wrap on their guns so they would not come out the holsters, of course I never told them I was carrying but you might want to consider it before you go.

Mr Jace with Precision Coats will have a table and he will be giving away a free gun coat at the end of the show, he does great work and has done some work for me in the past, he is a former Marine who got injured while serving his country which cost him a leg unlike most he was able to get out into the world again and does SUPER detailed work and takes pride on what he does. Highly recomend him if you are on this side of the woods.

Good to know! We need to SUPPORT our Veterans!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Not sure if he had any 231, also looks like he is raising price on primers. Not the cheapest as I found others for $2/1000 less. :eek3:

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    Waggenspack didn't have any small pistol primers but a couple other people had Winchester. His primer prices were the highest there which is surprising because most of his stuff is well priced. On average primer prices were $32-36/k. Don't know about 231.

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    I bought the barrel last week with a scope on it and just needed the scope. I'd like to keep it but I already shoot a 260 and don't need something with similar performance. It's a good barrel, I went to the range on Saturday and shot 1"-1.25" groups @ 100yds with 3 different brands of factory ammo.

Sold the Colt for $500. I've seen similar condition ones go for a little more than that on Gunbroker but I'm happy with that.

Top Bottom