LAPD SWAT getting Geissele rifles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Never said they did but “they” are the one enforcing Californias tyrannical laws. If you don’t see an issue with it maybe you should brush up on the Constitution of the US.

You should brush up on LAPD SWAT. They aren’t going after average citizens with a pistol grip on their AR15. You should go voice your opinion by runnng for office or something, or is it just easier to talk on Bayoushooter?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    You should brush up on LAPD SWAT. They aren’t going after average citizens with a pistol grip on their AR15. You should go voice your opinion by runnng for office or something, or is it just easier to talk on Bayoushooter?
    Isn’t this what BS is for? Am I not allowed to have an opinion? You do realize we live in Louisiana and California law has absolutely nothing to do with us here? How and why would I go about running for office in California?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Isn’t this what BS is for? Am I not allowed to have an opinion? You do realize we live in Louisiana and California law has absolutely nothing to do with us here? How and why would I go about running for office in California?

Oh, I thought our government had Louisiana and US offices. Guess I better brush up on the branches of government. And yes, BS is for opinions, it use to be full of intelligent conversation and discussions on firearms etc, now it’s being overrun by tin foil hats and keyboard commandos.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Oh, I thought our government had Louisiana and US offices. Guess I better brush up on the branches of government. And yes, BS is for opinions, it use to be full of intelligent conversation and discussions on firearms etc, now it’s being overrun by tin foil hats and keyboard commandos.
    Lmao Tin foil hats and keyboard commandos huh? Last time i checked Louisiana and California don’t have the same laws and regulations in place. Does that make me a conspiracy theorist now?

Top Bottom