LDWF License Now On LA Wallet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    How long ago?

How long did you stay?

So you approve of how their government treats their *citizens*?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little over two weeks.

Most of their citizens are treated pretty okay by their government. I don't agree with the not so good things their government does.

You didn't answer any of my questions, though. What does having your DL on an app on your cell phone have to do with China?

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You, like many, don’t see where we are headed. What is euphemistically called a “Vaccine Pass” is actually a Social Credit System - everything will be on your “must carry” phone. There are patents to have that info programmed into your body, too, but since most cannot grasp what I’m talking about now I’ll not dig into that.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    You, like many, don’t see where we are headed. What is euphemistically called a *Vaccine Pass* is actually a Social Credit System - everything will be on your *must carry* phone. There are patents to have that info programmed into your body, too, but since most cannot grasp what I’m talking about now I’ll not dig into that.

You know, The Government implanted computer chips in my body, and they monitor me.

True story.

I emit both RFID and Bluetooth signals.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I got my LA wallet when Trump was President I guess it's ok. :D

One on here sounds like one of my ham friends. He though everything was against him. The Government was killing us with chem trails and the 5g phones were going to get us and so on. Well he's dead now he said the vaccine would kill us. I don't know what his sons did with his tinfoil hat.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You, like many, don’t see where we are headed. What is euphemistically called a *Vaccine Pass* is actually a Social Credit System - everything will be on your *must carry* phone. There are patents to have that info programmed into your body, too, but since most cannot grasp what I’m talking about now I’ll not dig into that.

Still waiting to hear your explanation on how having an optional ID on a cell phone is "like China"...

You sure are keen on spouting it off, but not so keen on defending your baseless claims.

I'll wait.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Still waiting to hear your explanation on how having an optional ID on a cell phone is "like China"...

You sure are keen on spouting it off, but not so keen on defending your baseless claims.

I'll wait.

He may not be able to eloquently express himself though his "like China" might simply be a reference to having a "like communist" authority managing the implied freedoms we have heretofore enjoyed. Anyone who isn't fully aware of R&D, patents, marketing, etc. of syringe implantable, multi sensing RFID chips is an individual that is likely going to be more comfortable living alongside knuckle dragging, hunch-backed Chimpanzees. The "tin foil hat" line is older than dinosaur turds and is simply an arrogant minded fella telling another fella "you're a conspiracy nut job if you believe something that I'm ignorant about".

Monitoring (controlling) every aspect of human activity, thought, concern, etc. is most assuredly a milestone in globalization. Here is a most excellent example:

Triggering the cryptocurrency system using body activity data is a regsitered patent. Bill Gates didn't file it because he was bored. He spent small fortunes on its R&D. Here is some of the content in Patent WO / 2020/060606: Sensor 140 may be configured to sense the body activity of user. As illustrated in FIG. 1, sensor 140 may be a separate component from user device 130 and be operably and/or communicatively connected to user device 130. Alternatively, sensor 140 may be included and integrated in user device 130. For example, user device 130 may be a wearable device having sensor 140 therein. The sensor 140 may transmit information/data to user device 130. Sensor 140 may include, for example, but not limited to, functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scanners or sensors, electroencephalography (EEG) sensors, near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) sensors, heart rate monitors, thermal sensors, optical sensors, radio frequency (RF) sensors, ultrasonic sensors, cameras, or any other sensor or scanner that can measure or sense body activity or scan human body. For instance, the fMRI may measure body activity by detecting changes associated with blood flow. The fMRI may use a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the body (e.g. blood flow in the brain to detect areas of activity).

People are so busy trying to be the smartest ape in the room that they miss the most important details of what appears to be an opposing position. Some people still scoff at crypto and they certainly make fun of implantable radio transmitters. We're living in a lightspeed high tech (soon to be quantum) movement and so many people are choosing to remain ignorant, due to arrogance. The fact that we live in a country brimming with arrogant folks throwing rocks at high speed thinkers is telling of where this country is headed. Angry chimps. Maybe a good idea for a video game!

Last edited:

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    giphy.gif

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    He may not be able to eloquently express himself though his "like China" might simply be a reference to having a "like communist" authority managing the implied freedoms we have heretofore enjoyed. Anyone who isn't fully aware of R&D, patents, marketing, etc. of syringe implantable, multi sensing RFID chips is an individual that is likely going to be more comfortable living alongside knuckle dragging, hunch-backed Chimpanzees. The "tin foil hat" line is older than dinosaur turds and is simply an arrogant minded fella telling another fella "you're a conspiracy nut job if you believe something that I'm ignorant about".

Monitoring (controlling) every aspect of human activity, thought, concern, etc. is most assuredly a milestone in globalization. Here is a most excellent example:

Triggering the cryptocurrency system using body activity data is a regsitered patent. Bill Gates didn't file it because he was bored. He spent small fortunes on its R&D. Here is some of the content in Patent WO / 2020/060606: Sensor 140 may be configured to sense the body activity of user. As illustrated in FIG. 1, sensor 140 may be a separate component from user device 130 and be operably and/or communicatively connected to user device 130. Alternatively, sensor 140 may be included and integrated in user device 130. For example, user device 130 may be a wearable device having sensor 140 therein. The sensor 140 may transmit information/data to user device 130. Sensor 140 may include, for example, but not limited to, functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scanners or sensors, electroencephalography (EEG) sensors, near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) sensors, heart rate monitors, thermal sensors, optical sensors, radio frequency (RF) sensors, ultrasonic sensors, cameras, or any other sensor or scanner that can measure or sense body activity or scan human body. For instance, the fMRI may measure body activity by detecting changes associated with blood flow. The fMRI may use a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the body (e.g. blood flow in the brain to detect areas of activity).

People are so busy trying to be the smartest ape in the room that they miss the most important details of what appears to be an opposing position. Some people still scoff at crypto and they certainly make fun of implantable radio transmitters. We're living in a lightspeed high tech (soon to be quantum) movement and so many people are choosing to remain ignorant, due to arrogance. The fact that we live in a country brimming with arrogant folks throwing rocks at high speed thinkers is telling of where this country is headed. Angry chimps. Maybe a good idea for a video game!
    Oh, okay. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Oh, okay. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up...

I knew you'd get it, and really quick cause you're a really smart fellow. I knew that because you said while visiting China it only took a little over two weeks for you to conclude that Chinese citizens are treated pretty okay by their government. Only a fast thinking, smart fellow could make that claim.

Please pass the antifreeze, I'm parched...

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I knew you'd get it, and really quick cause you're a really smart fellow. I knew that because you said while visiting China it only took a little over two weeks for you to conclude that Chinese citizens are treated pretty okay by their government. Only a fast thinking, smart fellow could make that claim.

Please pass the antifreeze, I'm parched...
    I don't know, I hear if you out antifreeze too close to the tinfoil that it will turn on the government trackers embedded in the ground beef that you recently ate. You better be careful. They're going to track you.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I'll wait.

Only those totally in denial could not deduce where we are being led as a society. I’m not a Jackass Whisperer so I’m gonna let you figure this out - or not. I really could not care less. With that has transpired the last five years if you aren’t aware now you likely never will be.

Keep waiting. The government will soon come and give you gum drops and candy cane...

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I could have done as you and provided links but the people who are all slack jawed today are not going to bother reading for comprehension and digging a bit further. It just not in them. Give them a 25 minute video and it’s “too long”. Provide a .pdf of the patents and “I cannot understand that jibberish and just because it’s a patent doesn’t mean...”

My mantra is let the dead bury the dead. And THEY have free will chosen to know all manner of details of sports, Hollywood, Guns, etc., but they know darn near zero about things that TRULY matter. They are NOT going to change - well... MANY won’t. If they are sarcastic in their response I assume they are the ones that will not awaken; they are “woke”.

In summary, let the muppets do their muppet stuff. Or... “muppets gotta muppet.”

PS

Your response was well written.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I could have done as you and provided links but the people who are all slack jawed today are not going to bother reading for comprehension and digging a bit further. It just not in them. Give them a 25 minute video and it’s “too long”. Provide a .pdf of the patents and “I cannot understand that jibberish and just because it’s a patent doesn’t mean...”

My mantra is let the dead bury the dead. And THEY have free will chosen to know all manner of details of sports, Hollywood, Guns, etc., but they know darn near zero about things that TRULY matter. They are NOT going to change - well... MANY won’t. If they are sarcastic in their response I assume they are the ones that will not awaken; they are “woke”.

In summary, let the muppets do their muppet stuff. Or... “muppets gotta muppet.”

PS

Your response was well written.

Blah blah blah.

I would absolutely watch a video or read patent articles that would substantiate your claim, but you didn't provide them. You've just constantly backtracked. Whatever.

I asked you a very specific question that you have yet to even attempt to answer. A question that was a direct follow-up to an outlandish claim that you made. Clearly you were talking out of your ass and didn't expect someone to call you out and ask for you to have facts behind your claim. But that's okay. Most people nowadays have strong opinions formed by weak or non-existant facts because they never learned logic, or rather how to spot logical fallacies. The internet and now TikTok have just made it worse as people spew their ******** in an echo chamber (see above posts) without anyone ever stepping back and questioning the claim.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I predict that this marriage is not going to last and somebody ain't going to be happy with the divorce settlement . Some of you will " get it " . ;)

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    La wallet is not a requirement, keep your picture ID in your pocket if thats your deal. LWF is way over due for some type of digital license.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I love the digital wallets. I have all my papers on there because I hate carrying a wallet. When the jackboot thugs ask for my papers I just hand them my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I love the digital wallets. I have all my papers on there because I hate carrying a wallet. When the jackboot thugs ask for my papers I just hand them my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    *road pirates

C'mon, you should know better.

Or are the LWF agents like actual pirates since they do operate from boats too?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom