Legal age for private gun sales

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    107   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Nah...he's liked around here. He won't get banned for that.
    1727279230308.png

awwe... you hear that @Magdump :dogkeke:

1727279154290.png

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    270   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I have a simple technique that works well and I think it covers any and all bases.

1st I have a fake id, I am not the middle aged fat guy with glasses that you may have met, that is just a clever disguise. I use that id when buying or selling, that way those pesky bill of sales cannot be traced back to me.

However you may know me, I am a Nigerian Prince, my name is Omanhuah Nonbantowagon. You may have received one of my emails, I have recently died and am in need of many strong, good looking American men to take over my harem of Thai "ladies". I can sweeten the deal with 56.8 trillion dollars USD of money that I stole from my people. All you have to do is send me 600 bucks via cashapp. That will cover the costs to move the money via the corrupt banking system and ship the "ladies" in a container. I await your response.

Last edited:

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I have a simple technique that works well and I think it covers any and all bases.

!st I have a fake id, I am not the middle aged fat guy with glasses that you may have met, that is just a clever disguise. i use that id when buying or selling, that way those pesky bill of sales cannot be traced back to me.

However you may know me, I am a Nigerian Prince, my name is Omanhuah Nonbantowagon. You may have received one of my emails, I have recently died and am in need of many strong, good looking American men to take over my harem of Thai "ladies". I can sweeten the deal with 56.8 trillion dollars USD of money that I stole from my people. All you have to do is send me 600 bucks via cashapp. That will cover the costs to move the money via the corrupt banking system and ship the "ladies" in a container. I await your response.
    Sounds legit account number please!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    270   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    acct number is OU812

I just realized that the OP is 18yrs old.

Sorry, a bit late to the game today. These Thai "ladies" are hard to keep it up with.

I'm not sure if I have sold to a person under 21.

At age 18 I had my head screwed on better than 95% of the people I knew. I still made mistakes and was much more hot headed and irrational than I am now. However is not easy to figure out a persons character or any of their motives. So going forward I am only going to sell non functional guns to people that are under 21. That will help train them on a variety of issues, such as improvised gunsmithing and not trusting POS old timers like myself, 2 things that every young person needs to learn.

All jokes aside, many older guys will not deal with younger dudes for one reason, the younger dudes lack experience, and they have no idea how useful that experience is when it comes to not "stepping in the sh$t". When I was young I thought the old dudes were "gate keeping" of some sort of "age discrimination" however now that I am old I see the intelligence behind those actions.

To put is bluntly, you just don't know what you don't know. and that lack of experience matters. Nothing against the OP personally, but he (you) will change dramatically in the next 5 to 10yrs of your life. Just how it is.

Top Bottom