Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tubbs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Up for sale is my Les Baer TRS. I bought it last year. It had some custom work done by Dave Severns which included smoothing out the trigger, refinishing in his Hard Hat finish, fitting a spare slide stop, and extractor. I also have the box and all original paperwork including a copy of work done. This is a beauty! I have only put 300 rounds of Federal FMJ through her so she isn't even fully broken in. I have over $2200 in her but will sale for $1500 pick up or $1575 shipped. No trades at this time. If you would like insurance I will add at your cost. This gun will include 2 mags. I am located in Baton Rouge, LA. Feel free to email questions at cray2751@yahoo.com.
    DSC01404.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    So where do you live? What is on your drivers license?

Your profile shows Mississippi; however, you state you live in Baton Rouge?

Which is it?

Located on S&W Forum also. Left him a message to respond on this thread. Inquiring minds do want to know. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated "tubbs".

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria

What's weird, is that even back then when he posted that thread, he had (35) posts. He made several posts since then including the listing of 3 VERY NICE 1911's, and he still has (35) posts. Why is that?

Also, "tubbs", I'm a somewhat upset that you would list these when I'm at my weakest. I really want the LB, but I'm looking for the hard chromed LB TRS.

jbonnette

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    The post count changes everywhere/on all of your previous posts when you make a post. Take a look back at your last two posts... you'll notice they both say 870.

tubbs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    To clarify. I did live in MS and moved to Baton Rouge. It honestly has slipped my mind to change it on my profile. I apologize for that. I do have several 1911s for sale and Im a real person just ask the guys at Precision about a fine WC that they transfered for me last week. :) Oh and I went to The University of Southern Miss hence why I lived in Hattiesburg then got a job here(BR).

I can meet anyone locally if they would like to have a look.

Side note. Research all of my other forum and my traffic has since slowed around Aug when I went in full force on my new job. I will disclose I was a member of MS GunOwners as well.

Check my feed back on ARFCOM.

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    To clarify. I did live in MS and moved to Baton Rouge. It honestly has slipped my mind to change it on my profile. I apologize for that. I do have several 1911s for sale and Im a real person just ask the guys at Precision about a fine WC that they transfered for me last week. :) Oh and I went to The University of Southern Miss hence why I lived in Hattiesburg then got a job here(BR).

I can meet anyone locally if they would like to have a look.

THANKS for the CLARIFICATION tubbs!

tubbs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    THANKS for the CLARIFICATION tubbs!

No thank you guys. I didn't realize it but I still had Hattiesburg on GlockTalk, ARFCOM, and Several other forums. I'm trying to get this Louisiana thing down. Great beer and boudin balls but yall gotta work on the hush puppies.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom