Let the bodies hit the floor.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Love the song haha. We used to wrestle to this almost every day back in highschool and I even knocked someone out to this song. Oh the memories. As for the video itself...just LOL. That's all I really want to contribute - a LOL.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Love the song haha. We used to wrestle to this almost every day back in highschool and I even knocked someone out to this song. Oh the memories. As for the video itself...just LOL. That's all I really want to contribute - a LOL.

The original music by Drowning pool is excellent. I have a habit of driving with it cranked up. Probably not the best idea.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The original music by Drowning pool is excellent. I have a habit of driving with it cranked up. Probably not the best idea.

I have a playlist with drowning pool, three days grace, and Eminem. Life is good.

Oh. And a few rage against the machine songs and maybe a bit of rise against!

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Why do so many people fall for Benny Hinn's ********?
    hD1CF2040

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I'm sure Binnie and is having the time of his life, just look at all the peoples reaction to him !
    I used to think about waking up one day and going to read some "MINDS", in Jackson Square in the French quarter.
    To be able to wake up every day and say " today I think I'll heal some people" Has got to be the craziest
    Idea to absorb !

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I wonder how many of those people are in on it versus how many just don't want to look like they don't "feel the power". The emperor has no clothes.

Judge Mental

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Prairieville
    Most of them are honestly swooning. The power of suggestion is extraordinarily powerful, and everything in the service builds to this crescendo. The music, repetitious prayer, speaking in tongues, etc prepare the folks at the show for a Holy Ghost Moment. I once sang Back In Black on stage at the top of my lungs because a bar room hypnotist told me to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom