Let's grow the site....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lacajun

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2024
    North La.
    Why not everyone share a link to the site on our FB news feed. What do y'all think ?

Last edited:

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Should start screening for entrance tho... was behind an assumed bs member today in walker. Was challenging to say the least. They were in a bone stock jeep with a few stickers on it one of which was a bayoushooter sticker. The other was a built not bought... (assumed here. Has zero indicarion if there was anything done but it was stock height, stock wheels, zero indication of anything. They then proceeded to stop at the pendarvis red light half in each lane. Then when the light turned they were on their phone and didnt have a clue it turned. If this is you and you see it, i was the guy in the diesel truck behind you that was pissed off.... feel free to pm me if you need help removing those stickers. I can also make you a sticker that says honk when light is green because i have no idea

lacajun

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2024
    North La.
    Should start screening for entrance tho... was behind an assumed bs member today in walker. Was challenging to say the least. They were in a bone stock jeep with a few stickers on it one of which was a bayoushooter sticker. The other was a built not bought... (assumed here. Has zero indicarion if there was anything done but it was stock height, stock wheels, zero indication of anything. They then proceeded to stop at the pendarvis red light half in each lane. Then when the light turned they were on their phone and didnt have a clue it turned. If this is you and you see it, i was the guy in the diesel truck behind you that was pissed off.... feel free to pm me if you need help removing those stickers. I can also make you a sticker that says honk when light is green because i have no idea
    Had a guy follow me the other day that has been a member for awhile (Sept 2023) and has zero everything, post, likes, points,messages .....things that make you go hmmmm

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Had a guy follow me the other day that has been a member for awhile (Sept 2023) and has zero everything, post, likes, points,messages .....things that make you go hmmmm
    I can tell ya i would have preferred not to be behind this person. I was trying to turn but their awesome driving skulls held me up from getting in the turn lane... not sure which way they ended up going because when i hit the grass and went around the light was changing and they were still back there.

lacajun

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2024
    North La.
    I can tell ya i would have preferred not to be behind this person. I was trying to turn but their awesome driving skulls held me up from getting in the turn lane... not sure which way they ended up going because when i hit the grass and went around the light was changing and they were still back there.

On these sites there's 2 kinds of followers.....
    1) Those that follow to learn and because they are interested in the subject matter of whatever is being discussed in a thread. They usually post comments and/or ask questions....adding value to the site
    2) Those that follow for surveillance. They usually have no other interactions with the site. They just watch, report and maybe big brother knocks on your door.

Last edited:

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Is this code... So the person ended up behind you, (the one with great driving skulls) held you up and hit you n the gr ass ... then you saw lights changing ?
    Its legal to turn right on red everywhere ive driven in the us... driving on the shoulder(grass2) as i did however is not. Not condoning it refer to my original post of pissed of guy behind them

lacajun

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2024
    North La.
    But can he spell???
    Yeah if he gives AF .... Probably on a computer with spell check. I'm thinking
    he may be following for surveillance. They usually have no other interactions with the site. They just watch, report and maybe big brother knocks on your door.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Yeah if he gives AF .... Probably on a computer with spell check. I'm thinking
    he may be following for surveillance. They usually have no other interactions with the site. They just watch, report and maybe big brother knocks on your door.
    I give AF!!! You spell sight in post 1 and site in post 16. There are people in the world that want to frame gun owners as knuckle dragging neanderthals. Let's not give them any more reason to think that!! For instance it's not a muzzle break, it's not a steal target, and it's not a web sight, unless you got spiders in your safe!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I give AF!!! You spell sight in post 1 and site in post 16. There are people in the world that want to frame gun owners as knuckle dragging neanderthals. Let's not give them any more reason to think that!! For instance it's not a muzzle break, it's not a steal target, and it's not a web sight, unless you got spiders in your safe!
    you talking bout me bro?!?! :dunno: :dogkeke:

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    I try to keep these people seperate than facebook people. yesterday i saw in a group someone got jacked during a gun deal with counterfeit money. I wont deal with new members on here as it is.

Top Bottom