Let's see how much jail time a deadly stray purchase will bring!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mayonnaise

Not in the fridge
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Maybe the first paragraph sheds some light on why the purchaser in the Columbine case was not charged.

Sorry for the edit. Typing on an iPhone is difficult.

bhart89

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    The AR was purchased over a year ago according to one article I read. If she just recently gave/sold the rifle to the felon that it's not a straw purchase.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I don't want to get into a debate or fight but what if it was your daughter/mother/sister who was manipulated into buying her con boytoy a gun? Or worse, what if she was threatened or in an abusive relationship? It is entirely possible and happens to thousands of women EVERYDAY.

At some point people have to held accountable for there actions.

It's a fine line to some extent without any absolutes though I wouldn't have to be say where the line is drawn for sure.

I think she should face some charges unless she was mentally handicapped she had to have some idea of what they might be used for and blindly letting him take the guns she put in her name is damn close to committing the crime itself.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    The AR was purchased over a year ago according to one article I read. If she just recently gave/sold the rifle to the felon that it's not a straw purchase.

There's also a report the shooter was with her when she bought the guns and another report that she admitted to a friend who was a deputy that she bought them for him. I guess the truth will eventually work it's way out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom