Liberal Propaganda

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I just had a particularly retarded piece of liberal propaganda emailed to me. One of which, no human being should waste a moment of their existence reading.

So, naturally, I'm going to post a link to it. Cause' it's hard to pass a train wreck without looking.

The piece is about "Why not to marry a soldier?", but you can feel free to browse through the numerous other links tethered above it.
    The scary part about this is that people like this exist in great numbers, and they're allowed to vote...

http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqdontmarry.html

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am still trying to figure this one out.:eek4:

38. Women who are sexually attracted to men who kill children should not be permitted near children either, not even their own.

This site is chock full of insightful and well thought out ideals. :mamoru:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    There are some truly sick people out there.

I doubt they even grasp the concept of why they are free to be an idiot without fear of being clubbed like a baby seal. :dunno:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    All I can say is WOW. I can actually think of many things to say about that little "diatribe", but I'll be polite and keep those thoughts to myself.

Those words were written by an HIV positive, gay Canadian. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roedy_Green

You've already gotten what you deserve, Mr. Green. I hope you suffer every minute of your miserable existence.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    The liberal mindset is a virus that stands to unravel the foundation of this country. Every great civilization in the history of the world has stood behind a great army who made it happen. Why people want to undermine our military is beyond me, they are why we are free!!!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    All I can say is WOW. I can actually think of many things to say about that little "diatribe", but I'll be polite and keep those thoughts to myself.

Those words were written by an HIV positive, gay Canadian. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roedy_Green

You've already gotten what you deserve, Mr. Green. I hope you suffer every minute of your miserable existence.

I see he was quite the activist! Actively taking it in the ass, that is! :owned:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Psychopathic pansy. :rolleyes:

Mother Nature 56, Roedy Green 0 (4th quarter)

cheerleader.jpg

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    ****ing Canadians
    http://mindprod.com/index.html#TITLE

CMP (Canadian Mind Products)’s purpose is to stand up for the rights of plants and animals. Animals also includes cetacea, humans, gay people, atheists, war victims and invertebrates. CMP attempts to inculcate planetary consciousness — concern for the planet as a whole. A subgoal is to teach people to use computers effectively, particularly with the Java computer language.

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Maybe Roedy Green was turned down for military service in his youth and that inspired his current hatred. You know what they say about a woman scorned.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I just had a particularly retarded piece of liberal propaganda emailed to me. One of which, no human being should waste a moment of their existence reading.

So, naturally, I'm going to post a link to it. Cause' it's hard to pass a train wreck without looking.

The piece is about "Why not to marry a soldier?", but you can feel free to browse through the numerous other links tethered above it.
    The scary part about this is that people like this exist in great numbers, and they're allowed to vote...

http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqdontmarry.html

Wow...special. They vote :(

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    ****ing Canadians
    http://mindprod.com/index.html#TITLE

CMP (Canadian Mind Products)’s purpose is to stand up for the rights of plants and animals. Animals also includes cetacea, humans, gay people, atheists, war victims and invertebrates. CMP attempts to inculcate planetary consciousness — concern for the planet as a whole. A subgoal is to teach people to use computers effectively, particularly with the Java computer language.

Personally, I believe the animal rights crowd is a gaggle of nutjobs, but

PLANTS?????????????

I could have stopped reading right there. This is off-the-charts nuts. :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    There are some truly sick people out there.

I doubt they even grasp the concept of why they are free to be an idiot without fear of being clubbed like a baby seal. :dunno:

Uh oh ...wait, I can't club them ?? When did that start...I have a Terrorist and Liberal stamp already, I didn't think these guys were protected :doh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom