Liberty Suppressors Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yamatitan

Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    EDited to add as seen in the second post this is open to any Liberty suppressor.

TDH has agreed to do a group buy for the new liberty suppressors Infiniti multi cal can. This is a user serviceable mono-core design titanium tube/core with a stainless blast baffle. This is a great can for the person who wants one can that does it all. Its rated for all types of calibers and can be used for gunky .22lr since it is take apart. If you are familiar with the mystic its the same can except titanium to reduce the weight.

We need 3 people for this group buy and we already have two so just one more is needed. Please pm TDH (Derek) from Big Boy Armament for pricing since its too low to posted in public.

This is a brand new suppressor and Liberty doesnt have any in stock. David from Liberty said its going to take 4-6 weeks to build and he will start the paperwork as soon as the order is in. So by the time the cans are built the form 3 should be ready. Be aware of the wait before you order these are estimated times so if a unforeseen problem arises it could be longer. Then of course you have to wait for the State registration and the form 4 before you can take possession. NFA is a waiting game so patients is key.

Liberty website:
    http://www.libertycans.net/

INfo the new Infiniti http://www.libertycans.net/Infiniti.html

Calibers is rated for:

22 Hornet
    22 K Hornet
    218 Bee
    222 REM - 16" BBL
    223 REM - 16" BBL
    30 PPC - Subsonic
    30 Carbine
    32-20
    357 MAG
    221 Fireball
    32 S&W Long
    32 H&R Magnum
    9X18
    9X19 (Base Caliber)
    38 Super
    38 Special
    38 S&W
    357 Max - Subsonic
    338 Spectre
    300 BLK
    300 Whisper
    300/221
    308 Win- Subsonic

EDited to add as seen in the second post this is open to any Liberty suppressor.

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Guys,

I'll open this up to any Liberty can. If you want to amend the title to just Liberty Suppressor Group buy you can. I"d be happy to honor better pricing on any of there line.

Thanks

Lafsnguy

Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Spoke to Derek and he had some interest but not enough solid commitments. If you are really interested please contact Derek so we can get the ball rolling. Don't need many people to get some really great deals on some really great cans.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I need one in 45 acp

I have plenty of .45 suppressors in stock to include Gemtech Blackslide, AAC Ti-Rant, and Silencerco Osprey.

If you want a Liberty .45 can on this group buy call me tonight because I'm placing this order tomorrow.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom