Little Kitty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Went to the local mom and pop store for a loaf of bread a few minutes ago. Saw a young kitten wandering around in the parking lot and almost getting run over and killed a few times. I did not want that to happen so I scooped it up and I came home with a loaf of bread and a little kitty. My son has claimed her and named her Rose. Went back to the store a few minutes later and picked up kitty food, a collar, and kitty litter for her.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Associated Vets on Greenwell Springs in BR offers low cost spay and neutering when you're ready. Cannot recommend them enough.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Our local parish animal shelter offers it. Bring the animal about 7 in the morning and a van brings them to New Orleans. Pick them up about 5 in the evening. Think it was like $30.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Here for the kitten pics.

I only have one pic of her on the day I brought her home. She is very young and I am guessing she may be 2-3 months old at the most.

Attachments

• 100_3489.jpg
      100_3489.jpg
      176.7 KB · Views: 76

1wise1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Carrollton, Texas
    Its a trained cat, belongs to Kitty Litter and Cat Food Outfits. It will be gone from your place by tomorrow night and back at the parking lot acting hungry again by next day. Demos are using them all over the country as test cases to validate doing the same thing with grubby little kids in border town parking lots. Only "hartless" and "cruel" Republicans will drive on and pretend not to see someone who needs help.
    Ever stop to wonder how it is "starving and homeless puppies and kittens" seem to find their way to a WalMart parking lot?
    Trouble is: they are so damn cute (and great actors).

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom