LOCAL get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    There will be a LOCAL (Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League) get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP at 8010 Youree Dr. at 6:30 PM on April 4 for any and all interested area people.
    Carry IS allowed at these meetings, both concealed and Open Carry, and you may carry or not as you choose. While these are LOCAL events, you do NOT have to be a LOCAL member to attend.
    All LOCAL members and those interested in the right to Open Carry are strongly encouraged to attend.
    http://www.laopencarry.org

99vengeur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Shreveport
    I can't believe I missed it! I got completely caught up at work and forgot what day it was. I guess I'll have to catch the next one. Glad to see so many turned out for it.

Sent from my spirit fingers using Tapatalk.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I can't believe I missed it! I got completely caught up at work and forgot what day it was. I guess I'll have to catch the next one. Glad to see so many turned out for it.

Shoot me your email address and I will add you to the official Mailing list!

99vengeur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Shreveport
    Great! I've got a few other guys that would likely come to the next event. I look forward to future meetings.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Great! The meetings are scheduled on the 1st Wednesday of the month at the same IHOP on Youree Drive in Shreveport at 6:30 PM for now. We MAY alternate every other month with the 1st Saturday of the month depending on what the membership decides.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Shreveport LOCAL Meet & Greet

Flyer in PDF format: http://nwlocal.us/Shreveport_Meet_&_Greet_201205.pdf

There will be a LOCAL (Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League) get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP at 8010 Youree Dr. at 6:30 PM on May 2nd for any and all interested area people. Carry IS allowed here, both concealed and Open Carry and you may carry or not as you choose. While this is a LOCAL event, you do NOT have to be a LOCAL member to attend. If you don't support Open Carry, that is fine too but we ask that you please respect those who do. We are all together in the support of gun rights guys and we either stand united or we fall and fail.

This is an important meeting as we will elect officers if we have enough paid members in attendance!

You do NOT have to be a member to attend!

IHOP #1475
    8010 Youree Drive
    SHREVEPORT, LA 71115-2324
    318-798-0799

The mission of the Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League (LOCAL) is to support, defend and promote the fact that the open carry of firearms is a legal choice in Louisiana. We seek to accomplish this goal by educating the public about the legality of open carry in Louisiana, through the existence of the website itself, by producing and distributing literature, organizing open carry awareness campaigns & events, and by actively petitioning our representatives and legislators.

Additionally, we seek to be a conduit for personal involvement by interested citizens and strongly promote and encourage citizens to become active in their communities, as well as in state-level politics. Another tool to help accomplish this mission is our web forum, within which citizens can discuss all aspects of their right to open carry.

Last edited:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    AGENDA
    NWLOCAL Monthly Meeting
    5/2/2012, Shreveport, LA, Youree IHOP

1. 6:30 PM Opening.
    2. 6:35 PM Announcements and Fellowship/Food.
    3. 6:45 PM Officer Elections.
    4. 7:00 PM School Zones – The Big Gotcha.
    5. 7:30 PM Open Discussion / Q&A.
    6. 7:40 PM Any other business.
    7. 7:45 PM Adjournment.

http://nwlocal.us/agenda_120502.pdf

Top Bottom