LOCAL on WAFB/Behind the Badge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Greg Meriwether started a segment on the Street Beat called Behind the Badge were a State Trooper answers viewers questions.
    I wrote in and, after I posted a thread about it in the LOCAL forum, so did several other members. I met with Greg last week and gave him some info on LOCAL and why he was getting several emails with the same question.
    This morning it was aired on the Street Beat.
    Take a look- http://www.wafb.com/global/Category.asp?C=195952&clipId=5478916&autostart=true

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    When I saw the email was from Steve I knew it was you. :)

They could have picked a better video to run, that gun didn't have much to do with OC.

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    I read their website often and also watch their news occasionally, and get the distinct feeling that they are anti-gun and anti-law enforcement. They never miss an opportunity to show either in a bad light. So I don't pay much attention to them anymore.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    They could have picked a better video to run, that gun didn't have much to do with OC.

You noticed that too? I guess they're a little lean on "B roll" when it comes to firearms. They need some stock footage of overweight white guys with guns on their hip. Now where would we find someone like that in Louisiana...

Top Bottom