Logos vp9 trigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drop1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I've got a hk vp9 I've been working on. Replaced as many of the internal plastic parts as possible and just ordered 2 stainless guide rods. 1 at 17 lbs, 1 at 20lbs to try out. Polished all the trigger mechanics. It was already a good trigger. Polishing made the take up super smooth.

I recently ordered the lobos trigger for it. Apparently these are quite popular as they are always showing out of stock.
    I emailed them and they said they were expecting a batch the past Friday. I ordered and received order conformation . Past that nothing. I've sent another email asking for a ballpark idea of when I'd get my trigger. No response yet. Have any of you guys ordered from Lobos? If so how long was your wait?
    I'm being patient for the moment as this past weekend was a holiday and it's spring break. Just curious.

Drop1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Just an update. I never saw the triggers come in stock on the site but I did receive shipping conformation yesterday with an arrival time for tomorrow. That's pretty darn good.

I'd like to touch on the recoil springs. The 20lber seems to be the sweet spot for the vp9.
    I have well over 5000 rnds though mine with the stock 17 lb spring. The trigger mechanics and entire pistol for that matter is running extemely smooth. A little polish and buffing followed by 5k rounds and everything just runs so well and smooth. Shes definitly improving with round count evem though it was fantastic right out the box.The 20lb spring cut my splits almost in half. I wouldn't say it's less recoil , but different and noticeable in a good way. It almost forces the sights back on target when the slide comes forward. The 22lb caused a dip for me. Figured id just get this out there for any vp9 owners floating around here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom