lol - TP posting cassidy comes in second to landrieu

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Since you brought it up, what's going to happen with his leftover campaign money? Is he going to give it back or just keep it?

JR1572

Most keep it in their campaign fund in case they run for office again. I think the limit they can give from their campaign fund to an individual candidate running for office is $2,500.
    That is up to $2,500 per candidate they choose to support.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Doesn't matter if she wins or not! Her position as a "Chair" for any committee was abolished as soon as the Senate flipped. Spoils of war for the victors!

As for the DNC money. It will still come to her until the runoff is decided, but on a far less generous scale. Remember, the democrats got their asses whipped and it cost a lot of money. Just Kay Hagan of North Carolina spent $37 million on that campaign alone. :eek3:

Think about that for a minute. $37 million dollars to win a Senate job that only pays $193,000? And that is if you have seniority. You don't think these clowns are stealing and playing for big dollars? Jesus wouldn't have spent that much to save his own disciples.

She definitely has lost her kickback clout. I would love to be a fly inside the booth on December 6 when Boysie Bollinger votes this time!

You explained it a lot better than I did. Yes, Mary is demoted no matter what! There is no Energy Committee Chair next year for Louisiana. All she has left is her note for the AFA, her friend Obama, and her continued support of the 1968 GCA(adapted from the German 1938 GCA.)

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Maness prevented Cassidy from winning the election outright yesterday.

JR1572

I feel that Cassidy prevented Maness from winning the election outright yesterday.

The more people blame Maness the more I feel like sitting home in Dec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A5Mag12

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    La-Tx
    I feel that Cassidy prevented Maness from winning the election outright yesterday.

The more people blame Maness the more I feel like sitting home in Dec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you don't vote for Cassidy on the 6th your vote for Maness will have been a vote to save mary.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    If you don't vote for Cassidy on the 6th your vote for Maness will have been a vote to save mary.

Correct.

This is why the democrats always win. They have a solidarity that the republicans will never have.

Just like us gun owners. Some of us are reasonable individuals, some are mouth-breathing, knuckle dragging imbeciles that act like the 2nd amendment Taliban.

Your guy didn't make the runoff. Suck it up and let's work together to accomplish the main objective.

JR1572

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Either way it's now going to be 2 years of stail mate and then the democrats will take over in 2016. I offered to bet a rifle on Obamas 2nd election and nobody took me up on the offer. I'll bet a rifle now that in 2016 democrats take back the senate.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Correct.

This is why the democrats always win. They have a solidarity that the republicans will never have.

Just like us gun owners. Some of us are reasonable individuals, some are mouth-breathing, knuckle dragging imbeciles that act like the 2nd amendment Taliban.

Your guy didn't make the runoff. Suck it up and let's work together to accomplish the main objective.

JR1572

^^^THIS X1000^^^

I like maness more that Cassidy but maness never really had a shot. The system is what it is. Now it's time to vote Mary out.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Correct.

JR1572

Yes, on December 6th we have to pick again! Since we are offered a choice it is best that we make a good one. Mary is not for the 2nd Amendment. It is important to get rid of her while we have the chance. This is Louisiana. BOTH of our Senators should be supporters of the 2nd Amendment. This is our chance to make it happen.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    And that's the problem.....

Y'all have a choice:
    Do I kneecap your left knee, or your right knee!?!?

Or would you rather neither!!!!!

I think most of us would say neither but it's to difficult to actually make that happen. The system and American society is far to gone for the "vote them out" crap to actually work. Serious change has to happen but those in power have to facilitate it, thus endangering their power, influence and control and that will not happen. We lost the initiative when the takers figured out all they had to do was vote to guarantee us funding their lifestyle. The dregs of society have gained control. No single election or candidate or party shift will change that. Not without blood. Look at Europe and austerity the last few years. Look at Katrina. Hell, look in line at Walmart.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, but the makers need to realize the gravity of the situation. Until we get to the trauma room in the ER a pressure bandage and tourniquet is our best bet. Standing on principle is all fine and dandy unless you are standing in a wasteland, then it's just standing around waiting for the end.

The problem is generational. It's older than you or I. The solution will have to be extreme and violent or generational as well. Hopefully the generational thing works out because our metrosexual, Prius driving Eco-friendly ***** peers ain't got the intestinal fortitude to do anything other than groan and mumble to themselves then pretend to be tolerant and all inclusive so they can maintain as many facebook and Twitter followers as possible.

So yeah, suck it the **** up and vote for Cassidy, he ain't the best but he's the best we got.

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    And that's the problem.....

Y'all have a choice:
    Do I kneecap your left knee, or your right knee!?!?

Or would you rather neither!!!!!

You also have a choice to make. I'm confident you will make the wrong decision by not voting at all.

JR1572

Top Bottom