Long Shot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Thought I would check here for assistance. I may be in need of a lawyer to file suit for damages. I am looking for a referral for one in the North Monroe area. That's why I said long shot. I will know more later this week. Maybe there is one on here in the area or maybe a member here can recommend one. Thanks for any help that can be given.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Thanks, and lucky me.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try to turn it in to a fence thread...lol
    Oh, but wait a minute, I do have some picks about a fence and a neighbors tree I can upload that just happened a couple hours ago. It also involves a Bass Boat, MY bass boat. I now have a shade tree with my boat, the whole tree! The wind has been pretty strong here today and I was in the house and heard a tree crashing, immediately thought it was one of the dead trees in the back, noooo, it was about an 80 foot live pine planted across my boat. Lucky me.:wtc:

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Thanks Whitsend. On a side note, what other photo app is used here now to up load pics. Mine are too large for the app up top. And this is a new computer so I don't have any programs on here that may resize them.

Top Bottom