Long time no see...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Hello everyone, it has been a while since I've been on the forum. I'm sure most of you are new faces by now.

I see that someone must have hacked into my account on Nov 16, 2021. They left a few reviews for people, positive and negative, and I want to apologize for not catching that sooner. I never look at the email account that gets the notifications.

To those that didn't like me back in the day, let's give each other another chance...I don't remember any of my previous forum beef or arguments, and I have no intention of revisiting them.

To those that liked me back in the day, hey!

I hope you've all been well and that in the last 9 years since I've posted you've accomplished your goals and been in good health.

Sending some love y'all's way.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Hello everyone, it has been a while since I've been on the forum. I'm sure most of you are new faces by now.

I see that someone must have hacked into my account on Nov 16, 2021. They left a few reviews for people, positive and negative, and I want to apologize for not catching that sooner. I never look at the email account that gets the notifications.

To those that didn't like me back in the day, let's give each other another chance...I don't remember any of my previous forum beef or arguments, and I have no intention of revisiting them.

To those that liked me back in the day, hey!

I hope you've all been well and that in the last 9 years since I've posted you've accomplished your goals and been in good health.

Sending some love y'all's way.

Nobody liked you back then.
    :redfinger::madfawk::ghey::dogkeke:

We all loved you.

Good to see an old face. Welcome back, bro!

Top Bottom