Looking for a used glock at a used glock price

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Exactly what it says. Gen 3 preferred, others considered. Any caliber or size. Looking to spend 300-350 Don't need it to be pretty or night sights, 100% functional is all I ask. Any caliber, any model. Rather no .45 GAP. Just lookin for a good trail gun to bring when atv riding. I don't care what the slide looks like or round count, but please make the price match the condition. Police trade ins welcome.

If you have any other make or model, please feel free to ask. No sigmas please.

Others considered

Smith and Wesson m&p
    Ruger sr9, 40
    P345
    Xd

I'm not trying to be cheap, I already have nice ones and need a good beater.
    Lafayette area please. I am going to Houston Saturday, IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!

I can meet along the I-10 corridor then.
    I do have an Asus "22 inch monitor that is new in box. I would be willing to add that to my 350. It is worth $100 in trade. So I would have up to $450 cash and trade.

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I bought a Bersa from him, years ago good deal too. Think it was my first purchase from the classifieds.

Last edited:

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This thread sounds like the thought train got derailed along the way.

I'll keep my eye out, but that g22 from bearco is something I'd jump on if I hadn't just dropped .40 from my acceptable (ahem...affordable) caliber list.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    If you don't mind .40, some holster wear, no box, one mag, etc., then that should be no problem.

Also Glocks in .357 tend to run cheap but there are just so few of them. Same with GAP, they're both rare and relatively unwanted.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom