Looney Tunes On Steroids

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    Arden Wells is a distinguished (?) resident of Tangipahoa Parish who is now running for U.S. Senate. He has run in every election that I recall in the past 20 years or so and has lost them all, in addition to having his law license revoked a few years ago. Following is a video he made on bullying. I can't believe he has collected a couple of hundred votes his elections. Would you vote for him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtHSdprs1E

Doctor481

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Great statement, way to go Arden.
    Do you guys remember the commercial he ran a few years ago where he was sitting on a donkey?
    At the end he said "I will get off my ass and work for you".
    Classics never get old.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    WTF he didn't say buy a gun, he said buy an assault weapon ans splatter the bully brains, with a straight effiin face. hilarious. He also said special kids. My oh My

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    So... Dont teach your kid not to be a puss. Dont teach your kind how to back down a bully. Dont teach your kid he/she has value and should not tollerate someone mistreating him or the "special kid". Give some kid who has hard feeling towards his classmates a gun and teach him to use it. And tell him to splatter a bullies brains. Yeah thats not a receipe for disaster.

He must be high.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    He's got quite a few videos out and they are pretty much all just last word statements from a bitter person. He's not very popular with some of the higher ups here in Hammond, and although it's sometimes a good thing to shake that tree every so often, his reasons are personal in my opinion. I'd never seen this vid of his, but it's pretty much like the rest that I have seen. Kind of a sore loser mouthy quality to them.
    I don't know the man personally, but have witnessed his behavior in public and the "I'm important, respect me" attitude was apparent.
    I've prolly said too much

Top Bottom