Louisiana Concealed Carry Bill Status

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I support it, many states are allowing it now. I think it should be allowed if you can legally own it you should be legally allowed to carry it.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    I support it, many states are allowing it now. I think it should be allowed if you can legally own it you should be legally allowed to carry it.
    Agreed. And all of the propaganda and fearmongering about *blood in the streets*?is unfounded in states where Constitutional Carry exists. Northern New England is a great example of this

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I've been hoping and praying this would get done at some point. It's been discussed for years now and I figured our legislators would do it once they have cover from other states leading the way. Some of our state politicians are spineless!

They floated an idea that I think is good, wherein if a state of emergency is declared you can conceal carry without a CHP. I think that is a step in the right direction but a true constitutional carry law is long overdue.

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    I've been hoping and praying this would get done at some point. It's been discussed for years now and I figured our legislators would do it once they have cover from other states leading the way. Some of our state politicians are spineless!

They floated an idea that I think is good, wherein if a state of emergency is declared you can conceal carry without a CHP. I think that is a step in the right direction but a true constitutional carry law is long overdue.

Absolutely agree! Please get in touch with your State Rep and State Senator and make your voice heard!

Freedom is good!

Top Bottom