Louisiana Gator Apps

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TCKev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Houma On The Bayou
    If you are interested in shooting the 2013 Gator Classic you need to get your app in soon. We are not that far from being full, at which time we will have a waiting list.

TCKev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Houma On The Bayou
    It's Official The Louisiana Gator Classic is full!!! You can still get on the waiting list. Stephanie will send you an email informing you of your spot on the waiting list.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Even though it's been full somebody just got a slot. I cancelled this weekend. I'm here laying in a hospital, had hip surgery today after a back surgery 3 weeks ago. Had the top of the femur reworked, the socket deepened, and torn labrum tissue repaired. Hip and thigh brace along with crutches and PT for a month, no weight on the right leg at all for a month. 2-3 months of more PT after that. I'm actually happy in a weird way because I've had trouble with severe back pain for years now and somebody finally figured out what the root cause of the problem was after the hip started to seize after the back surgery.

Good luck to all and enjoy yourselves, whoever got my slot in the last 3 days you'd better win!

I'd love to know who it is! Let me know please!

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Even though it's been full somebody just got a slot. I cancelled this weekend. I'm here laying in a hospital, had hip surgery today after a back surgery 3 weeks ago. Had the top of the femur reworked, the socket deepened, and torn labrum tissue repaired. Hip and thigh brace along with crutches and PT for a month, no weight on the right leg at all for a month. 2-3 months of more PT after that. I'm actually happy in a weird way because I've had trouble with severe back pain for years now and somebody finally figured out what the root cause of the problem was after the hip started to seize after the back surgery.

Good luck to all and enjoy yourselves, whoever got my slot in the last 3 days you'd better win!

I'd love to know who it is! Let me know please!

You sure got a lot going on!!! Prayers sent your way.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    You sure got a lot going on!!! Prayers sent your way.

Thanks buddy, I always do. Normally I don't say much but I've had a lot of people wondering where I've been and what's going on. I really am interested to know who took my place!

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    DMH, I'm sorry I won't see your smiling face at the Gator, but I am glad that you may have a final resolution to your back pain. I'll look forward to seeing you at matches more often once you've recovered fully.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Thanks guys, will do. This one was really rough. Ya'll have fun and shoot right!

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    Guys and gals if you are need of anything for the gator classic I am taking pre orders. I have win and sp primers, win lp and a few wolf small rifle and some powders in stock(no vv powders). PM me so i can get stuff ordered in time.
    admins if this is illegal let me know and i will delete

TCKev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Houma On The Bayou
    Here is the Gator Gun!!! Thanks Shay at Akai custom guns!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380913508.318768.jpg

Tight Groups
    Kevin

Top Bottom