Loyola student hassled over being a cop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Which is entirely why I dislike the description of a millennial. It describes a certain age group, but we all know it describes a bunch of pansy ass liberal snowflakes that are obsessed with Pokemon Go and the Kardashians.

It's even funnier when the hipster liberal douchebag media outlets make fun of them too.

So, what are they teaching them in college? because this is the generation that all of them go to college... Apparently thinking for themselves isn't part of the curriculum.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    So, what are they teaching them in college? because this is the generation that all of them go to college... Apparently thinking for themselves isn't part of the curriculum.

I've been out of college for a while now, but I can tell you that the snowflakes do not differ by region, they are all the same sad group of morons.

One of the last electives I had to take before graduating, was a "speech" class. It was essentially an elective course on public speaking. To pass the class, you had to give a persuasive speech on any particular topic, so me being me... I decided my topic would be about removing suppressors from the NFA. As soon as I mentioned the word firearm, the entire class gave eye rolls. Luckily, my instructor wasn't a derp, and gave me a passing grade.

The other persuasive speeches included why NFL players don't get paid enough and why Hobie Racing should be in the olympics :eh:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I've been out of college for a while now, but I can tell you that the snowflakes do not differ by region, they are all the same sad group of morons.

One of the last electives I had to take before graduating, was a "speech" class. It was essentially an elective course on public speaking. To pass the class, you had to give a persuasive speech on any particular topic, so me being me... I decided my topic would be about removing suppressors from the NFA. As soon as I mentioned the word firearm, the entire class gave eye rolls. Luckily, my instructor wasn't a derp, and gave me a passing grade.

The other persuasive speeches included why NFL players don't get paid enough and why Hobie Racing should be in the olympics :eh:

I'd have been rolling my eyes at the sports topics. I think they are paid way to much to play a game. I don't watch, and I never have. The money spent on professional sports could go to way better things. And now they are going to turn Amy Schumer into a role model for little girls... It's incredibly said when millennials have no clue who won the civil war or WWII, what years they were fought, and what the conflicts were about. But they can tell you in a second who Brad Pitt is married to and anything you want to know about the Kardashians. I know nothing on those topics.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    Unfortunately you are correct in how they are treated now days. :mad:

It is a capital C instead of a lower case c and a space between the La and Combe.

My family gave the town you live in its name.
    wink.gif

By the way, years ago there was a nudist colony in operation there. Does it still exist? And I am not joking, I am being serious, there was one located there at one time. Dont ask me how I know! ;)

I've never seen it written like that always just been Lacombe. I don't doubt it was different some point. For some odd reason in the last few years the spelling of my street name changed even though it has been the same since my grandfather built his house here in the early 70's.
    You're thinking of Indian Hills, it is about a couple miles west of the mall on 190. When I was a kid I always wanted to go in there and see and then as an adult you realize that for the most part the people who have an aversion to wearing clothes are the ones you really want covered up as much as possible. I've never been there but I had a cousin who went and lived there very briefly and proved the theory in my previous sentence.

Top Bottom