LSU Football.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    middle-finger-thumbs-up.gif

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Read up. It wasn't about guys on tights, it was about getting someone to bite. I have no issue with it. Lol
    I get trolling on an internet forum but I have been told the exact same thing when asking someone in person had they watched such and such game. A simple answer is no or I am not a sports fan, not It's a bunch of grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. I don't see what all the ruckus is about.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That was about as good as it gets in a football game!

I will make a prediction for you diehards that you can take to the bank: LSU is going to get talented recruits. They always do! And it's not going to happen next season, but if Kelly finds a stud QB for after Daniels' leaves, they may just win that National Championship he came here for.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Lol so predictable. Life is short, guy. Lighten up.
    Me not being mad is predictable? You’re confusing. And if I’m NOT mad, why are you telling me to lighten up? You’re a weird guy, Ace. A real weird guy. Anyway, enough of your nonsense.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I watched the 4th quarter and the OT and interviews again yesterday morning on my dvr before deleting. What a game! What a victory for the Tigers!

Notice that is twice LSU fans and students rushed the field after the game this season, and did not destroy/remove the goal posts, then carry them to the river like some well known orange team. Dem goofy Vols.

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    I get trolling on an internet forum but I have been told the exact same thing when asking someone in person had they watched such and such game. A simple answer is no or I am not a sports fan, not It's a bunch of grown men, running around in tights, fondling each other. I don't see what all the ruckus is about.
    Ok. BTW, you're contradicting yourself there. You say you get trolling in a forum, yet you continue with what would've been a simpler answer. If I wanted to do a simpler answer, it wouldn't have been trolling, would it? Lol

Last edited:

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    That was about as good as it gets in a football game!

I will make a prediction for you diehards that you can take to the bank: LSU is going to get talented recruits. They always do! And it's not going to happen next season, but if Kelly finds a stud QB for after Daniels' leaves, they may just win that National Championship he came here for.
    I agree with this 100%! I am very excited about what LSU is building right now!

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    Me not being mad is predictable? You’re confusing. And if I’m NOT mad, why are you telling me to lighten up? You’re a weird guy, Ace. A real weird guy. Anyway, enough of your nonsense.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!
    Stay mad, guy. GO TIGERS! LOL

Edit: let me dumb it down for you. What's predictable is you responding to my "bro" remark. I knew you'd like that one. (That was sarcastic) Try and keep up, yeah?

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Notice that is twice LSU fans and students rushed the field after the game this season, and did not destroy/remove the goal posts, then carry them to the river like some well known orange team. Dem goofy Vols.
    They had several big burly "security" guards around the goalposts to discourage climbing. also, the new goalposts are supposed to be knockdown-proof. We shall see...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom