Magnetic Gun Mounts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I should have said I needed a flathead to pry/slide them apart enough to finally get them separated.

:cool:

I will say this, the packaging these came in is probably worth more than what I paid for the magnets themselves?!? I am still trying to wrap my head around how these could be discounted to this extent and the seller still makes money!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

I will say this, the packaging these came in is probably worth more than what I paid for the magnets themselves?!? I am still trying to wrap my head around how these could be discounted to this extent and the seller still makes money!

I thought the same thing. Packaged very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma

I agree on the packaging as well. I think they are not making money at this point just dumping them. Also, the magnets are the fixed costs for all of these type products. Usually, the difference in how nice the outside is, and I have to say the outside rubber is nice for less than a dollar each.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    The code (AV5J97GU) did not work for me at 11:15am 7/21/21.
    Current price is $29.99
    Message was:
    The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

I got a dozen of them just because… I don’t even know what to do with them haha! PM me and I’ll send you a box if you wanna cover shipping.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I got a dozen of them just because… I don’t even know what to do with them haha! PM me and I’ll send you a box if you wanna cover shipping.

Lmmfao... I ordered five boxes for no reason. When they came in I played with a couple for a few minutes and then tossed them in my garage. Have no idea what I'll do with them.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Lmmfao... I ordered five boxes for no reason. When they came in I played with a couple for a few minutes and then tossed them in my garage. Have no idea what I'll do with them.

So I'm definitely not alone when I get frazzled wondering where to put them?

It's really blowing my mind! Should I take the others out of their boxes? Do I want to hang them here in my office? Where? Should I put them in separate spots or hang them next to each other? Should I bring them home? Is there a practical use for them in my house? Do I need them in my shed? What should I hang on them? If I screw them to the wall, what if I want to move them? Why did I buy these?

:mamoru:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yup.... i bought 5-4packs... i dont know what to do with them... was thinking about puttin them on my shop wall, and it will hold shovels mauls ect lol.... i tried to hold the magnet and put my pistol on it and prob need a prybar to pull pistol off lol... they are super strong i cant wait to find someway to use them lol

1wise1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Carrollton, Texas
    Somehow this only got dropped in my in-box today (July 24) not surprisingly the code no longer works. But, thanks for the effort on our behalf.

Time for another cold one and back to the reading..

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Received mine today.
    Beautiful packaging; they even included mounting anchors.
    Am going to use them in my shop for tool storage among other things.
    Overall impressed, and that’s rare.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So I'm definitely not alone when I get frazzled wondering where to put them?

It's really blowing my mind! Should I take the others out of their boxes? Do I want to hang them here in my office? Where? Should I put them in separate spots or hang them next to each other? Should I bring them home? Is there a practical use for them in my house? Do I need them in my shed? What should I hang on them? If I screw them to the wall, what if I want to move them? Why did I buy these?

:mamoru:

So comforting to know I'm not the only one with "the sickness".:dogkeke:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom