Magpul IPhone 4/4S case problems ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Has anybody else experience problems with them ??

Mine seems to have stretched out and now the phone sits lose by about 1/16, you can shake it while in the case. I like the case because it protects it pretty good and its slim but I hate it shaking in my pants.

Is this a known problem or I have a defective one? I want to order another one but not sure if it will do the same

Thanks in advance

DS727

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Denham Springs
    I carried my iPhone 3 in a Magpul case and never had any issues except that it seemed like there was moisture every time I removed the case. I don't know if it was the case or the phone sweating.

When I got my iPhone 4, I immediately got a Magpul case for it but it never did seem to fit very well, like the 3 did. I eventually ditched it. Looking at a Lifeproof now.

killdee

Wanderer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    BR, LA
    Two iphone 4 magpul cases in our family. Both of them fit very well. It's obvious they aren't that great for impact protection, but that's not what we were looking for when we bought them.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Mine fits fine but has the oily residue as mentioned above. Other people I know have the same problem. Not sure what's causing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    I bought 3 of them for our iPhones, all 3 stretched out just like yours and proved to be a waste of money.
    Looks like magpul should pull out of the cell phone case market and leave it to the professionals.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I bought 3 of them for our iPhones, all 3 stretched out just like yours and proved to be a waste of money.
    Looks like magpul should pull out of the cell phone case market and leave it to the professionals.

How long did it take to do that? I've been using mine for maybe 3 months and love it.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Mine started stretching within days, I thought it was my fault for leaving it inside my truck one day while at work (high tenp) but in not the only one with this issue.

If I tilt the top down I can early see light on top between the case and the phone, they needed to make the cases smaller for sure

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    my first one stretched out from taking the phone in and out of it. it never fell out and protected the phone when i dropped it even when loose. i replaced it but did not take this one in and out as much. so far no issues.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I wonder if it has to do with the model ???? Apparently there is one with a flat back and one with ridges like the original 3g version. Mine is the flat back 4S version in FDE.

Top Bottom