Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine- shot down??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Now, since it's wayyyyy over there in a foreign country, lets see the mangled bodies of woman and children on tv. Any bets on who shows the blood and gore first?

One of the cable news channels (CNN/FOX etc) showed images of the bodies on TV around 1230pm. I was on my lunch break and was watching with about 6 others. (The images were a bit blurred out so no details.)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We'll fair warning. BE CAREFUL what you click on.
    Lots of women and children died and there is lots of horrific pics and videos of them scattered across an open field. It's nothing nice and I wished I had not clicked on one in particular. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Meh HM the demons will get bored after pecking at your consciousness and fade back into the white noise and background, always watching, always ready to pounce on your emotions unexpectedly again...

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Is it any wonder you can't trust these dipshits to give accurate and truthful information? As long as your first with the story! :doh:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Is it any wonder you can't trust these dipshits to give accurate and truthful information? As long as your first with the story! :doh:

God. And she just keeps extending the conversation like no one even paid attention to what he said. Gotta love MSNBC. :rolleyes:

And I hope Howard Stern himself wasn't "officially" associated with that prank...I like dark humor myself- but damn.....Making fun of dead kids (and doing it hours after the incident, no less) is no laughing matter. :dunno:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    God. And she just keeps extending the conversation like no one even paid attention to what he said. Gotta love MSNBC. :rolleyes:

And I hope Howard Stern himself wasn't "officially" associated with that prank...I like dark humor myself- but damn.....Making fun of dead kids (and doing it hours after the incident, no less) is no laughing matter. :dunno:

It was a HS minion. But don't let that cloud the issue. These parasites didn't bother to validate this on an important story like that. That network is beyond a joke at this point.

And the reason I hope that NBC keeps pissing away money by keeping this on, is to maybe get the point to the few people with some sense left, that may watch this intermittently to realize how worthless these cheerleaders are.

If the executives at NBC had any true journalistic integrity and any true pride in what they stand for, that piece would have been the last straw. They should have fired everybody over there this morning and pulled the plug on that propaganda money pit.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I believe you could make the argument that MSNBC is more partisan to their masters than RT is towards "Uncle Vlad"- and that's really saying something. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    When it comes to light that russian forces shot this plane down, whats our expectation:

Obama, "gosh darnit we are awfully disappointed in you. AWFULLY."

"after 18 holes I'll decide what else to say."

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When it comes to light that russian forces shot this plane down, whats our expectation:

Obama, "gosh darnit we are awfully disappointed in you. AWFULLY."

"after 18 holes I'll decide what else to say."

Watch how fast this plane story disappears from the news casts as opposed to the "Mystery Plane."

If it's proven that Russians from Russia pushed the button on this, and since your reply here is probably more true than not, the corrupt media will get this off the pretenders back as soon as possible. Now, I'm sure Mr. "America Sucks" will justify not doing anything because of the USS Carl Vincennes moral equivalency.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    https://medium.com/war-is-boring/wh...irliners-you-mess-with-the-world-82285f15cc5a

I would expect the The Europeans, specifically Germany, that have been slow pedaling sanctions will be less obstructionist. The Russian Stock Market is plunging after the last round of sanctions. To me it looks like Putin overplayed his hand and is going to do real damage to his countries economy and security situation.

Hopefully! We'll see I guess. My money is on this event getting somewhat swept under an international political rug. We (the US), haven't necessarily been putting the full blown thumb screws to Putin either.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    https://medium.com/war-is-boring/wh...irliners-you-mess-with-the-world-82285f15cc5a

I would expect the The Europeans, specifically Germany, that have been slow pedaling sanctions will be less obstructionist. The Russian Stock Market is plunging after the last round of sanctions. To me it looks like Putin overplayed his hand and is going to do real damage to his countries economy and security situation.

Not to mention popularity
    when all these people start losing
    their jobs because of the sanctions.
    What's their unemployment rate these days? If we could even secure a proper number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Just saw a news feed stating none of the passengers from the flight checked in with US passports.....

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Hopefully! We'll see I guess. My money is on this event getting somewhat swept under an international political rug. We (the US), haven't necessarily been putting the full blown thumb screws to Putin either.

I think you should look at the impact of US Sanctions. When the last round was announced the MICEX dove 2.25% YTD The ruble is down 6% against the Dollar.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/17/investing/russia-sanctions-markets/

http://www.theguardian.com/business...et-hit-by-new-ukraine-sanctions-business-live

The more money The Russian Oligarchs the pull Putin's Strings lose the more quickly this situation will resolve.

http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com...-crash-sanctions-put-chill-on-russian-shares/

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I think you should look at the impact of US Sanctions. When the last round was announced the MICEX dove 2.25% YTD The ruble is down 6% against the Dollar.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/17/investing/russia-sanctions-markets/

http://www.theguardian.com/business...et-hit-by-new-ukraine-sanctions-business-live

The more money The Russian Oligarchs the pull Putin's Strings lose the more quickly this situation will resolve.

http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com...-crash-sanctions-put-chill-on-russian-shares/

Understood.

This event should provide the impetus to go "all in" on their financial markets across the board; and with REAL help from others (like Germany), it should REALLY grab someone's attention.

I will add, that I saw a documentary from Russia about the mobs protesting policy with the "hand clapping". It was quickly silenced. They will need a lot of resolve to be effective if they lash out against Putin and his police.

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    That's the trick with sanctions; you have to make them hurt but not so bad that War feels like a viable alternative. A big reason The Japanese Attacked Pearl Harbor was the sanctions The US, UK, and Dutch had imposed following their Invasion of China. The sanctions on the importation of oil and steel hit the Japanese so hard that War was considered a viable alternative.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's the trick with sanctions; you have to make them hurt but not so bad that War feels like a viable alternative. A big reason The Japanese Attacked Pearl Harbor was the sanctions The US, UK, and Dutch had imposed following their Invasion of China. The sanctions on the importation of oil and steel hit the Japanese so hard that War was considered a viable alternative.

But an important point to mention was how invested and motivated the Japanese people were to get on board. Every thing I see or read about the Russian populace indicates to me they are beaten down (or tired), from their own existing societal and political problems already. But, I could be wrong. Given the proper motivation (coerced or not), I guess.

Top Bottom