Man gets wrapped around lathe

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Batwing6

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2023
    Slidell
    I didn't watch because I have to work in a machine shop. I have had a couple of close calls, mostly, sanding to fix something after the machining process. I have been around several accidents but nothing fatal (Thank God). The machine feels nothing, hears nothing, sees nothing, like Schultz on Hogan's Heroes. The machine does what the operator tells it. I will not touch a chip with my bare hand.
    LOL, you just gave your age with the Hogan Hero's bit. Man I miss that show!!!

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Holy! I have seen some stuff in my military days but wow. The guy who responded is going to taste and smell that for the rest of his life and need lots of therapy. Poor fella.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Years ago I was welding in a machine shop. I was right by an exterior door. I heard someone yell, and got up to look out the door. I saw a young man with his back to me. When he turned around he had a mag drill at his throat. It had caught his uniform shirt tails and climbed up to his neck. There were extension cords everywhere, and I started unplugging them all. Luckily his shirt ripped and he walked away with minor injuries. He never did come back to work though.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Years ago I was welding in a machine shop. I was right by an exterior door. I heard someone yell, and got up to look out the door. I saw a young man with his back to me. When he turned around he had a mag drill at his throat. It had caught his uniform shirt tails and climbed up to his neck. There were extension cords everywhere, and I started unplugging them all. Luckily his shirt ripped and he walked away with minor injuries. He never did come back to work though.
    We use mag drills often, I will definitely give a little more attention to loose clothing when using one.

Top Bottom