March 2016 3-Gun in Poplarville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    This Sunday, March 6, 2016, is the monthly edition of the South Mississippi Practical Shooters Association 3-Gun match in Poplarville, MS. For more information on the match, including directions, times, costs, ammo requirements, etc., check out the club website at http://smsps.com

This match features 4 traditional stages of 3-Gun shot in a non-traditional range setting. There are no holidays or football games to interfere with this month's match, so you have absolutely no reason for not coming out!

Preregistration is always welcome. Just click here to sign up.

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Congrats are in order to jwglock! JW won his first Poplarville 3gun match today, taking 3 stages, and third (I think) on the fourth stage. Congrats jw!!

Now that he has one under his belt, next month, auto poppers at 400 yds!! LOL!! That'll slow him down, well, maybe.

Thanks to all for coming out to play, and for all the help with tear down. For those that couldn't come out, you missed a good one, with some of the finest Mississippi weather you could ask for.

Hope everyone enjoyed it.

mahamoti

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Walker, LA
    auto poppers at 400 yds

He said bring it on.

Another great match. Big thanks to Bill and Wayne (who wasn't feeling well, didn't shoot, but still was there for setup and tear down).

Video missing the gully stage, which is always fun to shoot in:

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Y'all are killing me! I'm not missing another one, even if I have to run around with a crutch!

Congrats JW

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    We will shoot through May, take off June, July and August (trust us on this, you don't want to shoot 3-gun in the Summer at our range), and start back in September.

Top Bottom