marijuana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    i been walking, lifting weights, cutting back carbs and fats. not much help with the blood pressure. my blood work numbers are good. i just have high blood pressure even with meds and thats the way it is.

just thought of using weed instead of beer in the afternoon and weekends. not an all day or everyday thing.

"why risk it, its illegal, and frowned upon at work.. there are more effective ways to lower bp.."

not at my work. lol.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    marijuana is evil and a gateway drug and should not even be spoken of. Nevermind that alcohol is also a gateway drug and causes insane amounts of damage to society and is readily available, it's legal so it's ok

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I'm confused. You call abortion (which is legal, like it or not) murder, but want to try marijuana (which is illegal, like it or not) to lower your blood presure?

Do whatever you want, just don't complain about the consequences.

It does surprise me this kind of talk about illegal drug use on a firearms board.

JR1572

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm confused. You call abortion (which is legal, like it or not) murder, but want to try marijuana (which is illegal, like it or not) to lower your blood presure?

It does surprise me this kind of talk about illegal drug use on a firearms board.

JR1572

You've been here since 08' and you still get suprised? :mamoru:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    This **** right here is priceless. I work with guys who get hashed out of their brains and carry guns. I conduct operations involving belt-machine guns with them. If you think it doesn't effect your judgement and abilities to the point you shouldn't be carrying a gun your already getting high.

But thats not even the lamest part of the tale. Your going to break the law, purchase, transport, and posses a Schedule I controlled substance, but your worried about how it will effect your Carry Permit. I say in for a penny in for a pound screw the permit. Carry Illegally. Don't stop at breaking one little law.

You do realize if you get caught in possession of the dope and the gun at the same time either on your persons or in that extension of your home, your car; you will be charged with an additional felony?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    This **** right here is priceless. I work with guys who get hashed out of their brains and carry guns. I conduct operations involving belt-machine guns with them. If you think it doesn't effect your judgement and abilities to the point you shouldn't be carrying a gun your already getting high.

But thats not even the lamest part of the tale. Your going to break the law, purchase, transport, and posses a Schedule I controlled substance, but your worried about how it will effect your Carry Permit. I say in for a penny in for a pound screw the permit. Carry Illegally. Don't stop at breaking one little law.

You do realize if you get caught in possession of the dope and the gun at the same time either on your persons or in that extension of your home, your car; you will be charged with an additional felony?

Now you've done it!

You've gone and ruined their high.......................

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    "Now you've done it! You've gone and ruined their high"
    Hey,,,I'm not high,,,,nothing ruined here at all. I'll take a **** test or a hair test anytime.
    But,,,it's because everyone is afraid to talk about is the problem IMO. That kind of talk is the reason the USA spends Billions upon Billions of dollars every year fighting a " War on Drugs" and the end result is that crime has only increased in the last 40 years, while at the same time incarceration rates are at all time highs.
    Everyone bitches about paying taxes, yet on top of the amount spent fighting a loosing war, we are also spending about 30,000.00 a year to lock someone up in prison.
    "More than one in 100 adult Americans are in jail or prison, an all-time high that is costing state governments nearly $50 billion a year, in addition to more than $5 billion spent by the federal government, according to a report released Thursday.
    With more than 2.3 million people behind bars at the start of 2008, the United States leads the world in both the number and the percentage of residents it incarcerates, leaving even far more populous China a distant second, noted the report by the nonpartisan Pew Center on the States."
    All I am saying is that the current path is not working. It has not worked for the last 40 years. And, everyone knows that it is not working, but no one wants to even think about a better solution. I am not advocating drug use. I think it is extremely harmful for a developing mind to use any drugs including marijuana. But the fact remains that drug use is very prevalent in America. And, it is easier for most underage kids to get drugs than it is for them to get alcohol or cigarettes. Something is very wrong with that picture.

Read more: The high cost of incarceration - The Denver Post

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_8400051#ixzz1BbjovwsW
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city

JR1572

goes to show you how "laws by man" can get ass backwards.

Top Bottom