Marine Wins a Date With Mila Kunis

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srscott

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    SWLA
    Well, excuse the f**k out of me!:D

are you two related??

I read Fox news online at work during lunchtime, and so I've been kinda following the "Mila date with a marine story", as fox posts updates about this on their site. Aparently Mila's current costar egged her into accepting. Then he got invited by a female marine, to which he said yes. The best one though I think is the other marine that asked Betty White to go with him, she turned him down because of her work schedule, but Linda Hamilton steped up and said she'd go in Betty White's place if the marine would have her.

I wonder what the "Brass" thinks of all this hoopla. I know they take their "B-Day" pretty seriously.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I thought I read that she cancelled, citing scheduling conflicts.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/13/idUS154819037520110713

Looks that way. What a self-righteous ****. Scheduling conflicts? You're ****in' clown shoes, get over yourself. Don't try to make filming Hollywood's next humongous load of crap movie seem important. Regardless, I'm sure she could take a couple days off if she wanted, plus it would be great marketing for whatever she's working on. But no, the girl who makes millions of dollars to play dress up can't give "the gift" of a few hours to one of our boys overseas.

Yeah, I'm a tad bitter. :rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/13/idUS154819037520110713

Looks that way. What a self-righteous ****. Scheduling conflicts? You're ****in' clown shoes, get over yourself. Don't try to make filming Hollywood's next humongous load of crap movie seem important. Regardless, I'm sure she could take a couple days off if she wanted, plus it would be great marketing for whatever she's working on. But no, the girl who makes millions of dollars to play dress up can't give "the gift" of a few hours to one of our boys overseas.

Yeah, I'm a tad bitter. :rofl:

Wait a ******* minute! Are you saying that I was right again? Assuming that some Hollywood c**t was going to EXPLOIT this situation and this marine for her own ********?

Hitman? I will accept your apology forthcoming.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom