Mary Landrieu doesn't want you or anyone to eat horse meat.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I hate this. I hated it when Florida passed it years ago.

I think it's ********. If I want to eat a horse, I should be able to. Or any animal for that matter. They are animals and they are there for whatever we see fit, outside of torturing or cruelty.

If no crimes are committed in the raising, procurement, and consumption of that meat... who the hell cares?

Don't like the idea of eating horses? Don't.

+1

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I eaten some in Canada back in 97, wasn't bad at all. Smelled good and tasted good, I had two large duck or goose eggs with it.

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    When I was younger, I used to eat at this Chinese restaurant all the time and it caught my attention when they were featured in the newspaper... The neighbors called the police because someone with a BB gun, from the restaurant, had cracked a few of their windows, and neighborhood cats were missing. When the police went into the chinese restaurant they found cat carcasses hanging up in the kitchen. The chef swore it was just for him. Ever wonder why the Chinese buffet is so cheap? That said I'd try horse...

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    When I was younger, I used to eat at this Chinese restaurant all the time and it caught my attention when they were featured in the newspaper... The neighbors called the police because someone with a BB gun, from the restaurant, had cracked a few of their windows, and neighborhood cats were missing. When the police went into the chinese restaurant they found cat carcasses hanging up in the kitchen. The chef swore it was just for him. Ever wonder why the Chinese buffet is so cheap? That said I'd try horse...

...I wanna know what BB gun they used.

Mine barely startle the cats that keep hanging around my porch.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    Not the same time. It was overseas. No telling what else I've eatin in other countries. I'd try cat, probably has a spice to it.

nah. its real oily and kinda bitter.

and ive had horse in 2 countries, france and canada. much better in france. but both were better than offshore steaks.

Aussiecajun

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Maurice LA

Funnily enough I heard almost the exact same story growing up back in Australia.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Pork. the new white meat
    Beef. It's what's for dinner
    Horse. ......
    Horse. ....... The new fast food ... Ok, anybody wanna take bets on what the new slogan will be?

I only really need to know one thing. Where's the ribeyes on a horse?

And I'll have one o' them trot burgers..

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Pork. the new white meat
    Beef. It's what's for dinner
    Horse. ......
    Horse. ....... The new fast food ... Ok, anybody wanna take bets on what the new slogan will be?

I only really need to know one thing. Where's the ribeyes on a horse?

And I'll have one o' them trot burgers..

Just be careful if it reads Horse Apple Smoked Flavor!:D

Top Bottom