Mary Landrieu

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ewebb10

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    She's up for reelection next year. I hope everyone here remembers all the wonderful things she has done for us and vote that bitch out of office.

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    She is a lying fat pig that needs to be kicked out!! Vote this waste of space out of office!!! I still can't understand how anyone can vote for this person and yet she gets re-elected!! She has to go!! I got a robo-call last night telling me how great Mary was because she voted to help the gas industry, WOW!! I can proudly say, I've NEVER voted for her and will do everything I can to help get her voted out!! She is NOT good for Louisiana and she is NOT good for the country!!

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    It must be remembered that those who vote for a living out number those who work for a living. No matter who votes against her, those in New Orleans getting public housing, food stamps and other freebies from the government will vote her in and those people are in the majority.

I would love to see her voted out but she started campaigning long ago and has money that no other can top.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    It must be remembered that those who vote for a living out number those who work for a living. No matter who votes against her, those in New Orleans getting public housing, food stamps and other freebies from the government will vote her in and those people are in the majority.

I would love to see her voted out but she started campaigning long ago and has money that no other can top.
    I've been saying that for years . Everything she and her party do is designed to garner votes from " them " . And " they " turn out in higher percentages than we do .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

It depends on what YOU and I are willing to do about it! I am going to pick the candidate running against here that best represents my interests; then I am going to get behind that person to help him raise money, get the message out, write letters, make calls, whatever it takes.

I wish the only despicable thing this pile of garbage has done was just her vote for Cloture (which started it all). This blob of **** has eaten from the trough of the people for way too long; and apparently by her appearance it's been both figuratively AND literally!

Mary Landrieu is the poster child for what lockstep ideology at any costs, looks like!

Last edited:

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    Bill Cassidy is a viable candidate against Mary Landrieu. He is an MD, and a US congressman. He has an "A" from the NRA. He is smart, honest and articulate...he also does not have the last name of Landrieu.

If you want Landrieu gone you will have to work get her out of office. You can do this by actively supporting Cassidy as her replacement. Volunteer time to spread the word, send him money ($10, 20 or $100) and put up yard signs and post your support to your Facebook account.

http://www.billcassidy.com/issue6.html

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/...nate-conservatives-fund-rob-maness-98959.html

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/11/state_rep_alan_seabaugh_wont_r.html

Last edited:

twentynine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ascension parish
    An encumbant member of the senate from the state of La. will never be voted out of office. To my knowledge it has never happen and propably never will.

Mr Bill has my vote, but Mary gonna be back.

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    An encumbant member of the senate from the state of La. will never be voted out of office. To my knowledge it has never happen and propably never will.

Anything is possible some things are simply more difficult than others. If you really want to get rid of Landrieu all of us will have to work on it.

I would also note that if things remain status quo it is not because the "fix" is in; it is because we let the "fix" remain unopposed.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    ...and those are her good points.

Then let's get it done, together! I made a pledge to myself that I would work tirelessly to make her pay for her ideological sins, AND her vote for cloture in the pretndercare debate.

She is solely responsible for this debacle! She is a tool for the democrats and she is a lackey for this pretender! She has gotten nothing in return for our state for betraying the majority of Louisianans that were overwhelmingly against that law when it was a bill.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Then let's get it done, together! I made a pledge to myself that I would work tirelessly to make her pay for her ideological sins, AND her vote for cloture in the pretndercare debate.

She is solely responsible for this debacle! She is a tool for the democrats and she is a lackey for this pretender! She has gotten nothing in return for our state for betraying the majority of Louisianans that were overwhelmingly against that law when it was a bill.

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articl...d-her-chance-to-avoid-insurance-cancellations

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

There will never be another time that this woman will be this vulnerable to be cast out of political paradise! November 2014 is a long way off; and sadly there are a lot of dummies that will forget this particular episode of her worthless political career.

If these democrats are not voted out in droves this time, they and the career republicans will have their way with us forever!

This is not just an election for removal of a puppet; but a last chance to prove that they all must and will be held accountable regardless of political party!

Top Bottom