Mask mandate lifted in Louisiana in most places except government offices, schools...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Wrong, Covid vaccines have actually been around since 2003(for dogs.) Messenger RNA vaccines have been in development since 1993. Anyone who has worked at a Veterinary clinic or even had a Biology 101 Lecture and Lab class can tell you that.

Do you really think that researchers *Jack Bauered* this vaccine in six months? You have been lied to!
    Do you really think that the the Intelligence Community did a *Jack Bauer* and found the culprits for September 11th in under a week? They knew EVERYTHING before the attack! You have been lied to!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Wearing a mask has totally stopped me from eating out, buying ammo, and going to four different shooting ranges.
    LMFAO!

“The Veterans Administration has tried to kill me” or “track me” with a chip by giving me the Pfizer vaccine.
    RLMFAO!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Do you think the task is too physically demanding for them or do you think they have difficulties figuring out the complicated ear straps?

You should just ask the Uber drivers yourself! Perhaps you should pull one of them over? Is it your business just because the driver is doing it in *plain sight*?

What’s the big deal anyway? It’s nothing when compared to having to wear the old M82 for over an hour in a hole after a SCUD launch detection. Drinking water from a canteen through a hose in the mask is so much fun as well!

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    FYI:
    May 31, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — New research shows that the coronavirus spike protein from COVID-19 vaccination unexpectedly enters the bloodstream, which is a plausible explanation for thousands of reported side-effects from blood clots and heart disease to brain damage and reproductive issues, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/v...mistake-says-spike-protein-is-dangerous-toxin

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom