Mattress Set

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgoochman

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Metairie, La.
    Looking to see if anyone has an old (maybe lightly used) Queen mattress set they are looking to give away. I have a Homeless guy in the Metairie area who I am trying to get back on his feet. I've got him set up with an apt. and rental assisstance and also found him some furniture, but am still trying to find him a mattress and box spring. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Looking to see if anyone has an old (maybe lightly used) Queen mattress set they are looking to give away. I have a Homeless guy in the Metairie area who I am trying to get back on his feet. I've got him set up with an apt. and rental assisstance and also found him some furniture, but am still trying to find him a mattress and box spring. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
    I could help him out but I'm in BR, good luck, and the world needs more people like you! Thanks I don't mind helping someone if they're REALLY trying to better themselves.

Last edited:

Dr Elliot

Breeder of Deer Dogs
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Metairie
    You might also check with furniture and bedding stores that sell and deliver mattresses. Most who deliver will also take away your old mattress. I expect they simply discard them. However many of the old mattresses are still quite usable.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom