MAYHEM: Mexican drug gang murders unarmed female police chief

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    You know, correct me if I'm wrong, but why not ask our President for help? Come on. We have the most powerful military in the world, air, land, and sea. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with asking for help. United States helped Columbia clean up their problem.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    You know, correct me if I'm wrong, but why not ask our President for help? Come on. We have the most powerful military in the world, air, land, and sea. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with asking for help. United States helped Columbia clean up their problem.

I'm certain that Americans would be much more supportive of helping a bordering country than one that is 2000 miles away.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    They are doing things down there that would make the most bloodthirsty Middle-Eastern extremist turn green with envy....

I've heard the arguement on whether or not legalizing drugs would curb the violence. I just do not believe people at this level of violence & greed would suddenly say "well, you win!" and walk away quietly to open a Haberdashery.....

In short- I don't believe this will end until large numbers of them are killed off in quick fashion....How that would get accomplished is the tricky part....

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL

Not just the US helped Columbia in it's "drug war" which has recently sparked up again.
    The British SAS were operating in the jungles destroying drug labs and killing the personell found working then fron the mid eighties, they probably still are as it is a great form of "on the job training".
    As far as the US giving official help, we are already regarding as international police and there is a move to limit us being viewed this way.
    That and who would pay?

Top Bottom