McCain to visit LA rig today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Senator John McCain is visiting a Chevron rig (I think the media meant platform) today. He is emphasizing the need for a multifaceted energy plan. He states we need more domestic drilling, nuclear power, and coal using clean coal technology. He also mentioned conservation which, according to the news clip, was not specific on. I'm for all of the above including proper tire inflation which I'm doing my part on.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    its a photo-op with him wearing a hard hat, talking about our drilling needs and need to get away from foreign dependence on oil...while he will personally "find Bin Ladin even if he has to follow him to the gates of hell", by him personally going to war with every middle eastern nation that "poses a threat on American interests", personally going to war with Russia, and while he personally fulfills America's "Moral obligation" to intervene in Darfur and Zimbabwe...with our expendable military troops, and unstoppable money printing machines!

He's a douchebag.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    its a photo-op with him wearing a hard hat, talking about our drilling needs and need to get away from foreign dependence on oil...while he will personally "find Bin Ladin even if he has to follow him to the gates of hell", by him personally going to war with every middle eastern nation that "poses a threat on American interests", personally going to war with Russia, and while he personally fulfills America's "Moral obligation" to intervene in Darfur and Zimbabwe...with our expendable military troops, and unstoppable money printing machines!

He's a douchebag.

What's the alternative?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    What's the alternative?

Principles and voting for the best person. Barr or Hagel, or no vote.

We know the outcome of McCain or Obama...and they are basically no different. Elitists, check, Globalists, check...same goals, different speed.

I'd rather the hard times come when I'm young so I can help get out of them before my kids/grandkids(if I'm so blessed) have to deal with it.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

We know the outcome of McCain or Obama...and they are basically no different. Elitists, check, Globalists, check...same goals, different speed.
    You make Elitists sound like a bad thing.

:)

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

I'm not wild about McCain. But the alternative to me is much less acceptable. Rather than not voting I will vote on the principle of the lesser of two evils. Do I like it? No. But it is reality.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'm pretty much done caring about who wins, they are both crap. You gents may not see -it- in your lifetimes, but I will see -it- in mine. I'd rather have the help of people like you to get through it, but if I have to wait I will. McCain is the slow track, Obama is the fast track. You can pretend otherwise, but you know the truth about these two candidates.

Just sayin...no magic glass, but I'm certain that you get the feeling too.

As far as evil goes. Find me one book on religion that says something is "less evil", because I know the bible doesn't. Less Evil is Evil. Hand the Devil, or Charles Manson, the heart of your child and tell me what "Less Evil" did to it...

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    He was suppose to do this last month; but instead they had the oil spill on the river that morning and he decided it would have been timing.

I am going to vote for McCain as I feel more people hate him than Obama. I am also for a warmonger and someone that will bring back the draft so this country can be full of warriors and the others can go to Canada or jail either way works for me. I have no problem paying taxes for someone to live in jail knowing and hoping they are being ass raped for not willing to do what is asked of them by this country.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    He was suppose to do this last month; but instead they had the oil spill on the river that morning and he decided it would have been timing.

I am going to vote for McCain as I feel more people hate him than Obama. I am also for a warmonger and someone that will bring back the draft so this country can be full of warriors and the others can go to Canada or jail either way works for me. I have no problem paying taxes for someone to live in jail knowing and hoping they are being ass raped for not willing to do what is asked of them by this country.

I would follow Ronald Reagan through the gates of hell.....

Presidentnt Jihad Obama? Not so much....

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    war monger, i guess if locked in a jail and tortured makes him a war monger.

we play by rules the other side(s) refuse to. are we better? before you start with some great "The Prophet 'O'" answer consider this.

the united states was formed by breaking away from the british rule with the assistance of france and fought an unconventional war. we fought as guerillas and hid in the bushes refusing to honor the "code of war". the british fought us by marching side by side and were convinced they would win through superior numbers, weapons and financial aid. now we are fighting an enemy that refuses to honor the "code of war". do we continue to march side by side in red coats hoping to win through superior numbers, weapons and financial aid.

before you mention the us civil war. BOTH sides fought tooth and nail and did lots of things considered out of line with the "code of war" the north beat the south through the same tactics and was actually able to make up for less capable leaders through superior numbers, weapons and financial aid.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    If we followed the Constitution, and I thought either of the candidates would, I'd gladly vote for them.

We've long since pissed away the constitution. Freedom -is- free, but its hard work.

All of this jazz about higher taxes and more people in prison. Keep in mind that under both of these chumps you and I will probably be the people in prison unless we roll over and give all of our personal liberty to the Federal Government, or if we try to keep our firearms after they both do what they can to take them.

The American Revolution was fought and won by less than 10% of the total population of the nation at the time. It will be the same next time too.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I would follow Satan himself into the bowls of Hell for this Country.

If they destroy what this country was founded on...then, in my opinion, is ceases to be the same country.

I will fight, kill, and die for the Constitution, if I have to, as it is what made these United States of America as great as they are/once were. It was not the politicians that have undermined the constitution.

Here's a Reuters report on on McCain's rig time. Just for the sake of news. http://www.reuters.com/article/topN...opNews&pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=10112

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I definitely understand that O'buckwheat is a more immediate threat, however; it will be a rushed threat that will have holes. McCodger is more of a slow boat, giving time to truly solidify their position, and making it harder to defeat in the end.

Plus, like I said...some of you guys may not see it in your lifetimes, but I will in mine...and if Obama gets elected you will in yours. I want the help of generations that will be lost should -it- happen too far from now.

I dont have the time to learn everything you guys have to teach me, I wasnt raised with some of your dedication and passion, or work ethic, our battle will be much harder without you. It's a battle that will be fought by your children and grand children if its not taken up by You and I together.

I'm not talking about revolutionary combat, I'm talking about a battle of ideals, principles, and justice...the first fight, and the hardest.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    As far as evil goes. Find me one book on religion that says something is "less evil", because I know the bible doesn't. Less Evil is Evil. Hand the Devil, or Charles Manson, the heart of your child and tell me what "Less Evil" did to it...

The lesser of two evils is a figurative term. Not a literal one. Charles Manson??? You are way off course :confused:

Top Bottom