Meanwhile at the Mandeville Gun Show...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sounds like that's Jim Clark referenced in the thread he posted. The phone number on his sign matches what was posted in the older thread.

Correctamundo!

Now, that being established; let's not gloss over these obviously retarded two he has with him at the show! :mamoru:

I think Bosco has inadvertently taken a picture of a crime scene! ;)

Last edited:

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    Wonder if they give "make your own can" classes too? Me guessing they don't realize they committed a serious felony if they did indeed chop the barrel. Isn't it like 10 years in prison and 10K fine? I think they can also confiscate anything found with said weapon ie: Car, House and other weapons.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wonder if they give "make your own can" classes too? Me guessing they don't realize they committed a serious felony if they did indeed chop the barrel. Isn't it like 10 years in prison and 10K fine? I think they can also confiscate anything found with said weapon ie: Car, House and other weapons.

I'll toss out a guess that if they have no qualms about chopping a barrel in public, they can also handle and process all the necessary ATF Forms too, and on the spot! For a small fee, of course. ;)

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    As long as the barrel is 18.5 inches who cares why he is destroying his barrel he bought it and if its not shorter than 18.5 he shouldent have any problems

Don't even know where to start with this one.

It's a rifle, so the Minimum barrel length is 16" not 18.5"

The rifle is obviously a 16" AR, and it's being cut behind the gas block. Obviously shorter than legal.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    mprtbtx4kr62k5nvr1.jpg

Derp convention.

JR1572

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    That barrel looks under 16 inches already.

Let's hope they were just trying to cut off the gas tube.

Either way, it still looks derptacular...

Is this the same guy who rides around in the Mandeville area in an Explorer with stuff written all over the back window?

I saw a guy Saturday night on the Causeway with a personalized plate "Shepdog", but I'm sure I can start another epic thread about that...

JR1572

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That barrel looks under 16 inches already.

Let's hope they were just trying to cut off the gas tube.

....by cutting through the barrel. The front sight looks to be pointing down.

BOSCO: Was the barrel. I went by a few more times to check on his progress. After about an hour he finally got through it.

That's the way I see it. :dunno:

This is a custom job all the way! :mamoru:

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    1) There doesn't appear to be a gas tube in place during the cutting, only a barrel and FSB.
    2) Is is possible this could be a 22 or 9mm pistol? As JR said, it looks short already.

My guess is Derp 1 said he'd buy it from Derp 2 if he removed the FSB and Derp 2 said, "I'll do ya one better, I'll remove the FSB and shorten this already cool 9mm AR pistol so you can conceal it in yer wheel chair. My buddy will even help ya get the permit to do it!" {punches Derp 3 in the gut to wake him up}

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    1) There doesn't appear to be a gas tube in place during the cutting, only a barrel and FSB.
    2) Is is possible this could be a 22 or 9mm pistol? As JR said, it looks short already.

My guess is Derp 1 said he'd buy it from Derp 2 if he removed the FSB and Derp 2 said, "I'll do ya one better, I'll remove the FSB and shorten this already cool 9mm AR pistol so you can conceal it in yer wheel chair. My buddy will even help ya get the permit to do it!" {punches Derp 3 in the gut to wake him up}

You can clearly see the buttstock in the pic.

dwhess504

Broke Joke
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Ponchatoula, La
    hmmm. how about they just put the lower on it so they could hold it while they "convert" it to a pistol length? Although it is still illegal to to put a buttstock lower on a pistol upper without SBR right?

oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Just when I was joking with my buddy at the Mandeville show while we were walking around that I would love to have a "Bloomberg for Mayor" shirt just to see the looks. I would have love to be a fly on the wall when these cats commenced operation stubby.

Top Bottom