Meanwhile , on another gun forum ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Who is that, Para?

His screen name is parabellum and he's the owner of Sigforum with over 70000 members.
    He runs a pretty tight forum and doesn't like people to start new threads if there are already threads on the subject. Because with some big news stories people jump on there and want to be the first to post it.

Like I said he can be a ass when he wants to but the forum is ran pretty good with not much ********.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    His screen name is parabellum and he's the owner of Sigforum with over 70000 members.
    He runs a pretty tight forum and doesn't like people to start new threads if there are already threads on the subject. Because with some big news stories people jump on there and want to be the first to post it.

Like I said he can be a ass when he wants to but the forum is ran pretty good with not much ********.
    All of the above is true , but he has zero tolerance for people that disagree with his opinion , and he's quick to demonstrate who runs the place .

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge

I've been a member over there for a long time (but certainly not a frequent poster).

Yeah, Para can be an ass. But he can't hold a candle to the owner of the "Stopping Power" board.

Maybe that would be a topic for a new thread -- "Which Board has the biggest jerks among owners and mods ?"

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

I concur.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    :bowdown:

:bowrofl::bowrofl: Is it just me?

I thought you forgot something from your other post.
    I don't get it . Yes , I was perma - banned under two different screen names at Sig Forum . Once at ARFCOM , but that one pissed me off worse . I sneaked back in just to prove that I could , but I don't go there anymore .

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't get it . Yes , I was perma - banned under two different screen names at Sig Forum . Once at ARFCOM , but that one pissed me off worse . I sneaked back in just to prove that I could , but I don't go there anymore .

I didn't get how someone could be perma banned twice. If you're perma banned how did you get back on to be banned again? :D
    Didn't figure on an AKA. Kinda takes some of the humor out of it.

Besides that, perma banned twice makes you my hero.:kiss:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I didn't get how someone could be perma banned twice. If you're perma banned how did you get back on to be banned again? :D
    Didn't figure on an AKA. Kinda takes some of the humor out of it.

Besides that, perma banned twice makes you my hero.:kiss:

Make another account...

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    This is what he posted.

You need to assume that you're too late. Assume someone has already posted it. That assumption will almost certainly be correct.

I am not going to be the least bit tolerant of looking in on the Lounge and seeing 16 threads all on the same subject, and if such a thing happens, I'm going to hand out suspensions like they're candy.

Fair warning. Do not start a thread on this subject unless you're absolutely positive you're the first. You should assume that you are not the first.

I don't know why, but we have some members who feel they just have to be the first to post something like this, and the mad scramble to do so clutters up this forum and pisses off the admin.

Fair warning.

He can be a ass when he wants to be. But I know what he's talking about, he's trying to keep from having 30 people starting threads on the same subject, and they will do it. I've been on there for 10 yrs.

I sure wish they'd do that here.
    Nobody takes the time to search because they are lazy. They regurgitate the same crap they see on every other forum.

Top Bottom