Medal of Honor (BETA) 360,PS3,PC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Anyone get the Beta?
    (If you need help getting a Beta Code let me know, I'll try and get you one.)

The 360 Version was switched on last night..

I have to say it's indeed FUN!

Defintely a Beta with some sound glitches, animation glitches and the hit detection is quite off.

Would be MUCH MORE fun with a HardCore mode. No Radar and reduced health.

The Knife/Melee works fine as compared to BFBC2.

The AK has no recoil and feel wierd, the M16 far outpowers it.

The Sniper Kits are Great with being able to use the M21 with Holo Sight or Scoped, or SV with the same.

Grenades are like BRICKS, and the M203 IS USELESS (BIG YEAH)

Smoke works great.

I did notice the game seems to be SO LOUD that even with my headphones on I couldn't hear people running up behind me and stabbing me. Not happy about that.

It's also like a huge rat race on the TDM. Just like CoD, running around in circles around the map trying to stay alive and cover a corner or two until someone kills you.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Any way to get me a code for PS3? Let me know.

Ps3/PC Beta ended Monday, sorry.

I want one. If I have to preorder it or whatever to get a BETA code, i'll do it, I want it.

If you pre-order you'll surely get one. I've had a few and last night when I tried them it says they were already used :mad: Ended up getting one from a friend that was a direct download.

What you have to do is have an account on MoH.com. Go to the beta portal and enter in your code. It will then give you another code to enter in the "RedeemCode" section on the Xbox live Marketplace.

I'll send you two codes, let me know if they work.

LSUFoolsball69

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Slidell
    Anyone get the Beta?
    (If you need help getting a Beta Code let me know, I'll try and get you one.)

The 360 Version was switched on last night..

I have to say it's indeed FUN!

Defintely a Beta with some sound glitches, animation glitches and the hit detection is quite off.

Would be MUCH MORE fun with a HardCore mode. No Radar and reduced health.

The Knife/Melee works fine as compared to BFBC2.

The AK has no recoil and feel wierd, the M16 far outpowers it.

The Sniper Kits are Great with being able to use the M21 with Holo Sight or Scoped, or SV with the same.

Grenades are like BRICKS, and the M203 IS USELESS (BIG YEAH)

Smoke works great.

I did notice the game seems to be SO LOUD that even with my headphones on I couldn't hear people running up behind me and stabbing me. Not happy about that.

It's also like a huge rat race on the TDM. Just like CoD, running around in circles around the map trying to stay alive and cover a corner or two until someone kills you.

Only thing is all these games are gonna be like COD now. I like Operartion Flashpoint way better i think!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm all out of codes gents. Sowwy! :p
    (You can still pre-order, get a code and then cancel)

However I played the beta for a few hours, and last night ended up back on BFBC2.

It's fun, it's new and flashy so people are drooling over it, but IMHO it's another Rat Race game. MoH simply just finally caught up with the rest of them.

Team Death Match = Run around in circles, Kill, Die, Spawn, Kill, Die, Spawn, Kill, Die, Spawn, Kill, Die, Spawn, (Occasional Streak) Kill, Die, Spawn, Kill, Die, Spawn, ..........................

Should be good and should make for a good first intro for MoH to get back in the business but not on my dime. Not unless the Hardcore mode completely changes the game/.

Last edited:

RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I like it alot. I didn't judge it last night on game play mostly because it was all random people none of my teammates and new game so I expected people just running around.

For comparison I don't like BFBC2 game play. I think team death match will end up being more of a camping game trying to control areas of the map with the ammo boxes. A lot of my games after getting used to it I ended up 20+ kills and 15 or less deaths. On COD 40+k and around the same deaths.

Explosives are almost not worth messing with right now. The objective game last night in the valley was good that is gonna be some epic battles when I have my full team playing.

Best way to describe it is COD and BFBC had some drunk sex and MOH is the kid with its on unique gameplay.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Best way to describe it is COD and BFBC had some drunk sex and MOH is the kid with its on unique gameplay.

Being a True BF Series veteran, I don't see it this way at all.

BFBC is Full Scale Vehicle War on enourmous maps.
    (Land-Air-Sea)

MoH only resembles BFBC in the Kill points you get.(Savior, Revenge, Etc)

MoH doens't feel like BFBC on the ground at all, more like CoD.

Besides the Kill/Type Rewards I just don't see how MoH represents BFBC at all. :confused:

Surely not b/c of the (ONE) Bradely you get per Objective that you cannot repair. :D

Even though I caught myself trying to repair it and trying to revive dead teammates. i even hit the side D-pad a few times trying to throw out some ammo boxes :mamoru:

RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That would be the COD part of it. Did you play the objective game type? I see a problem with BFBC fans trying to compare this game to BFBC its not its MOH just so happens the same people did the work on it.

Reread that sometimes things in post come off rude incase that is how you read it was not intent.

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Reread that sometimes things in post come off rude incase that is how you read it was not intent.

Nope, read nothing of the sort :cool:

That would be the COD part of it. Did you play the objective game type? I see a problem with BFBC fans trying to compare this game to BFBC its not its MOH just so happens the same people did the work on it.

Yep played the Objective part too. The process is just like BFBC Rush mode. The ground work is not though.

As in the feel and sway of the game.

What I was saying is that BF Veterans see no comparison between MoH and BF, but non-BF Veterans are constantly saying what you just said.

CoD+BF = MoH = BF Fans = :mad: :p

There's just no comparison as far as were concerned ;)

MoH is it's own beast, with a tiny taste of BFBC only b/c the score is kept the same.

RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I think some people were expecting BFBC2.5. I was expecting a COD style game base of BFBC engine and I think that what they hit on.

Alot of things people are griping about you can see improvements in the later Demos at E3 and such. My main grip is not the game play but the menus and interface having to wait for the start of another round to exit game needs to be changed and having to go back to main menu to see how close I am at making the next rank needs to be changed.

I understand there will be some improvements when the final game makes it to market and can't wait to give it a run. I just don't know if it will replace COD black ops for me.

For the record I don't like BFBC or BFBC2 multiplayer at all I like COD and I like this new MOH.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Wow. you guys are way advanced for me. I'm still playing MOH Airborne and Call of Duty United Offensive. Those games are way fun, and only recently did I get a computer and video board fast enough to handle the graphics.

Top Bottom