Merry Christmnas to all

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    As I sit here on this drill ship this Christmas Eve, away from my family, I want to be sad, but I can’t. I have to remind myself that I have so very much to be thankful for. I have an amazing woman for a partner and spouse who is my best friend and confidant. She has always been there for me and always will be. She has blessed me with two of the most beautiful baby boys a father could ever ask for. She has kept me grounded when I needed it. She has humbled me when I was getting a big head. She has shown me love and compassion beyond what words can or ever will be able to explain or I deserve.

Now we have two little boys to share our lives with and the love in our hearts. I am thankful for all that God has seen fit to bless me with. I am reminded that this season is for celebrating the birth of our savior and not about getting “stuff”. I know in my heart that that is what we are supposed to be celebrating, not gifts. Sometimes as people we lose that focus and need to be nudged back in the right direction.

I have to bring myself back down to earth and just be thankful for what I have and remember that I do not need anything that God himself can’t give me. Don’t get me wrong, there are things that I would like to have, but, do I need them? Through God’s grace I have received everything that I NEED in life. Love and companionship of a good woman and the blessing of two little boys to share our lives with.

Whatever struggles we have been through together God has seen fit to guide us through it and he always will.

I am thankful for the family that loves me without conditions. I am thankful for the friends that I have and that truly know me. My life has been blessed so many times and sometimes I have taken those blessings for granted.

To my wife, I say thank you and I love you more than you will ever understand. You are my world, my one and only true soul mate. To my family I love you unconditionally and cherish every one of you. I pray that everyone that has touched my life in one way or another that you receive the blessings that you ask for and so very much deserve.

For my boys. I pray that you have a life full of love and without hardship. But if you ever do have hardships just know that your mom and I will always be there to listen and lean on. We will always have your back, no matter what. We love you both without question and without boundaries. Ya’ll have had and always will have our hearts, from the day ya’ll were born.

Merry Christmas to all.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    As I sit here on this drill ship this Christmas Eve, away from my family, I want to be sad, but I can’t. I have to remind myself that I have so very much to be thankful for. I have an amazing woman for a partner and spouse who is my best friend and confidant. She has always been there for me and always will be. She has blessed me with two of the most beautiful baby boys a father could ever ask for. She has kept me grounded when I needed it. She has humbled me when I was getting a big head. She has shown me love and compassion beyond what words can or ever will be able to explain or I deserve.

Now we have two little boys to share our lives with and the love in our hearts. I am thankful for all that God has seen fit to bless me with. I am reminded that this season is for celebrating the birth of our savior and not about getting *stuff*. I know in my heart that that is what we are supposed to be celebrating, not gifts. Sometimes as people we lose that focus and need to be nudged back in the right direction.

I have to bring myself back down to earth and just be thankful for what I have and remember that I do not need anything that God himself can’t give me. Don’t get me wrong, there are things that I would like to have, but, do I need them? Through God’s grace I have received everything that I NEED in life. Love and companionship of a good woman and the blessing of two little boys to share our lives with.

Whatever struggles we have been through together God has seen fit to guide us through it and he always will.

I am thankful for the family that loves me without conditions. I am thankful for the friends that I have and that truly know me. My life has been blessed so many times and sometimes I have taken those blessings for granted.

To my wife, I say thank you and I love you more than you will ever understand. You are my world, my one and only true soul mate. To my family I love you unconditionally and cherish every one of you. I pray that everyone that has touched my life in one way or another that you receive the blessings that you ask for and so very much deserve.

For my boys. I pray that you have a life full of love and without hardship. But if you ever do have hardships just know that your mom and I will always be there to listen and lean on. We will always have your back, no matter what. We love you both without question and without boundaries. Ya’ll have had and always will have our hearts, from the day ya’ll were born.

Merry Christmas to all.

Awesome.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I may be out here in the gulf but boy o boy did they cook us a feast!!! We ate like a royal family and the deserts were unbelievable!!! I even managed to eat a little turkey.

Top Bottom