Metairie Residents Concerned.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I think this will all calm down when the Thuglets realize that their would be victims shot back. They will find out that Dying ain’t much of a Living. The smarter ones will stop & the not so smart will be worm food.
    Scoot & lan, Libtard & Libtarder. From 1-4 I can’t listen to wwl.
    Helena Moreno, nice to look at, too bad she didn’t come with a mute button.
    I swear scoot says “right wing radicals” at least 10 times every show

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    This is where it behooves the State to provide, free, basic firearm safety education. ...
    I don't want government involved at all. Do you really trust the State of Louisiana to take your money and do that?
    ...The solution for ranges is to develop and market quality classes....
    ^That is part of the solution, but even fuds teaching basic NRA is better than nothing.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    I don’t understand what they’re being chicken about. Criminals been concealed carrying for ages
    They arent being chicken, they are worried about their income. Big difference. This was a strategic interview.

But think about the pandering a gun store, who is supposed to be where we expect solid gun logic from, is doing because they will lose money from the barely functional imbeciles teaching "gun safety" there.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Uugh... I didn't mind scoot when he first came on to 105.3 but now I can't listen to him for to long. I don't mind Ian at all... He has a bit more sense. Scoot just says **** to be saying it and coming up with these theories/ideas with zero basis.

Scoot, Tommy Tucker and David Cohen are really bad.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    They arent being chicken, they are worried about their income. Big difference. This was a strategic interview.

But think about the pandering a gun store, who is supposed to be where we expect solid gun logic from, is doing because they will lose money from the barely functional imbeciles teaching "gun safety" there.

Isn’t that the same gun shop where they had that big shooting a few years back?

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Taking the class once is a good idea. She should get the Lifetime permit which I believe doesn't require taking the same class over and over again.
    You still have to retake the class every 5 years. Trust me I think it’s dumb! The only good thing Edwards did is make it free for veterans to have a CCP, but we still have to pay some goofy moron every 5 years to tell me the same crap I already know and have been through. I think we should only have to do the shooting portion of the class at the most. Always something to make somebody some money….

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I got beat up a bit on the other thread about this - on BS we are like brothers, we are not going to agree on everything and when the **** hits the fan we will be there for each other.
    Yes, I have concerns about Joe Shithead sticking a Glock in his waistband and feeling like he's the new Captain America. Certain things are rights - like possession of a firearm is a right here in the USA. Is flying an airplane a right? Flying a plane without the proper training would be disastrous for the wanna be pilot and all of those in his flight path. That's why some of the rules are in place. I have a feeling the Emergency Room Dr's may see an increase with the "I shot my Penis off" in the near future. I just hope once it passes through their groin it doesn't impact anybody else......

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I got beat up a bit on the other thread about this - on BS we are like brothers, we are not going to agree on everything and when the **** hits the fan we will be there for each other.
    Yes, I have concerns about Joe Shithead sticking a Glock in his waistband and feeling like he's the new Captain America. Certain things are rights - like possession of a firearm is a right here in the USA. Is flying an airplane a right? Flying a plane without the proper training would be disastrous for the wanna be pilot and all of those in his flight path. That's why some of the rules are in place. I have a feeling the Emergency Room Dr's may see an increase with the "I shot my Penis off" in the near future. I just hope once it passes through their groin it doesn't impact anybody else......
    How does it differ from before where Joe Shithead could stick his Glock in a holster on his hip?

Top Bottom