Michelle Jezebel Obama KK's baby sister

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The man sounds like he's speaking from his heart. And what he is saying is sad but true. Obama claims he will abolish poverty. He needs to start the "You breed em you feed em policy" Give dead beat dads a choice. Get a vasectomy or go to jail. Either way it will stem illegitimate births.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I am not a Nazi. Deadbeat dads can always work (like I do every day) and support their offspring. It's not the kids fault their dads are **** bags. Punish the sperm donors. You cannot persuade me that it is my responsibility to pay for another mans kids that is able bodied to work. Again work and support your kids or vasectomy. It's their choice. Nazi's gave no options...

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I am also not a Nazi; but feel some of their ideas are good.
    I think the same should be said about women who constantly reproduce and are just living off the system. I feel the government should get into the business of distributing cocaine, crack, meth etc... but tweak these drugs to where it makes both male and females sterile with prolonged use that eventually wears off after a few years.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    I think I am home!

(These are some ideas I have been saying for years.....and then people look at me funny and say "You'd throw a lady in jail for having kids???" God Damn right I would if she was already living of the public dime.)

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Another option to vasectomy. One way ticket to African country of your choice and relinquish American pass post. Only one way to handle this problem. Tough Love :)

Last edited:

nastynewt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2007
    Franklinton/Houma LA
    I am not a Nazi. Deadbeat moms can always work (like I do every day) and support their offspring. It's not the kids fault their moms are **** bags. Punish the sperm recipent. You cannot persuade me that it is my responsibility to pay for another persons kids that is able bodied to work. Again work and support your kids or sew the lips shut. It's their choice. Nazi's gave no options...

The world is full of deadbeat moms also I have to fight with the state each month to get my childsupport. My ex can travel and buy new cars she can pay!!!!!!!
    Have a Nice Day
    Keith
    I feel better now :)

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I am not a Nazi. Deadbeat moms can always work (like I do every day) and support their offspring. It's not the kids fault their moms are **** bags. Punish the sperm recipent. You cannot persuade me that it is my responsibility to pay for another persons kids that is able bodied to work. Again work and support your kids or sew the lips shut. It's their choice. Nazi's gave no options...

The world is full of deadbeat moms also I have to fight with the state each month to get my childsupport. My ex can travel and buy new cars she can pay!!!!!!!
    Have a Nice Day
    Keith
    I feel better now :)

Point well taken, The community which the reverend is speaking the mom's definitely don't work. Let alone travel or buy new cars.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Another option to vasectomy. One way ticket to African country of your choice and relinquish American pass post. Only one way to handle this problem. Tough Love :)

But , if you send them all to Africa , who'll elect all of the Democrats ?
    Damn , I can't believe I said that . :rofl:

Top Bottom