Microwave

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrfount

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Livingston, La
    Gone

I wrapped too much grass around the bump head on my weed eater this weekend and melted the plastic. Instead of buying a new bump head I bought a new trimmer. The only concern I would have is if the plastic insert in the shaft may have melted as well. It's nothing fancy but the engine runs fine if you want it let me know this week or I'm trashing it.

First I have a set of Dunlop Tour Method Plus Titanium reinforced golf clubs with a bag and a few balls (+-12). I haven't played since I was in college time for these to find a new home.

Gone
    100_0498.jpg

I also have a GoldStar microwave with a beautiful woodgrain finish on the side:D; works great though
    100_0497.jpg

Gone
    I also have a copy of James Wesley Rawles The Patriots[. If it sounded like something that would interest you save the 15 bucks and come pick it up.
    Gone
    Finally I have four 4 liter amber jugs. I use them to make wine but I have enough if you want them let me know if not they are going in the trash.All items can be picked up in Baton Rouge Monday-Thursday 6am-430pm.

I do have one request, if you take anything give something to BS.com whatever you can buy a shirt, donate a dollar or a thousand, I don't care just give something to the website.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom