Mike Johnson R La

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Well, Mike Johnson is a family member. His father, Pat Johnson was one of the uncles that I always liked. I knew Mike when he was very young and honestly I lost touch with him, his side of the family. I was happy he got elected and hoped he would do good things. Back when the media was pushing the "Russia interfered with the 2016 election" hoax, he came out with rhetoric that mirrored what other R's were saying- "Russia tampered with our elections" , "We need to get tough with Russia" etc.. I knew then that this was just a political trick, to enable the media to not focus on anything Trump wanted to do and to minimize Trump's influence and authority. So if I knew it was a hoax, surely he did too? I've noticed that he pretty much sticks to the party's side on issues, which I normally don't agree with. If I'm anything It's a radical libertarian. But I don't support the Libertarian party.

So, to answer you're question, I guess he's better then a Lib Demoncrat?

If we have a reunion, I'll corner him and find out his stance and his views. Until then he's as unapproachable as any other politician.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    I’m definitely not a family member, but the bit of research I did looks like he’s very right wing.

I saw videos of him adamantly opposing abortions and a strong pro-life candidate.

Surprised a relative unknown wins in the 1st vote. Especially after a Scalise and Jordan failed attempt.

My 1st thought is a Rhino, but not so sure after researching him a bit.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    If he supports the Constitution then we should see him opposing illegal dictatorial tactics like red flag laws and gun grabbing by executive order as well as expansions of the surveillance system on gun owners. Hopefully he will follow through. I don't hold out much hope for any help coming from Washington though. I think the Federal Government has become too corrupt and they've sold out to the globalists. IMO, the only hope we have is local and state offices that can, with support of Constitutional Sheriff's, nullify illegal federal laws and "rules".

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I have talked with some of the people from the district he represents and have heard nothing but glowing reviews, from people I know to be very conservative minded. But Washington being what Washington is, I'll just say I'm cautiously optimistic.
    Huh. if you happen to talk to any of them again, ask them what exactly he's done that benefits them or their community? I don't mean that in a sarcastic way, I'm genuinely curious. It could be that I missed the news about things he, or any DC politician has done.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Huh. if you happen to talk to any of them again, ask them what exactly he's done that benefits them or their community? I don't mean that in a sarcastic way, I'm genuinely curious. It could be that I missed the news about things he, or any DC politician has done.
    They're pleased with his stated stance on issues and his consistent voting record on those issues. As far as what he has done that benefits his constituents, he has represented them. That's all any representative can do. He can be a strict constitutionalist and vote in unwavering dedication but if he is out voted it won't affect policy. It will stay that way till the voters send more people to Washington with the same steadfastness. He is now in a position to make more of an impact than before but as long as the dems control the senate and the white house that impact will be limited. The voters of the U S need to wake up before any positive change can happen.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    He is solid. Strong Christian conservative.
    Scares the heck out of the left!! I came to know him during the hearings. He is a thinker and unemotionally charged when making his points. Which he does exceptionally.
    Seems to be emotionally charged enough to continue the Ukraine money laundering and throw more money at Israel. Seems like I've said this a thousand times but I'll say it again, they are all the same. There is no left,there is no right, their is no democrat, there is no Republican. All the bs issues of left vs right are just a distraction. Sure, they matter, but at the end of the day, it is 100% a distraction away from the REAL issues that would actually make change that benefits the people.

**** all these mother *******. They will drag us into world war 3, taxing us into oblivion to fund it. Then they will reap the benefits while the people suffer. I am not religious, but I do believe in God, and I pray that hell is real because every single one of these politicians will burn for eternity when their soul leaves this material earth.

Buster_Lee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    I'm in Johnson's district and I voted for him. He's right on Faith, Anti-Abortion and the 2nd Amendment and respects the Constitution. Nobody is perfect, but I think he's the best man for the job of SOTH.
    Don't forget Jim Jordan takes money from Google, then says it doesn't mean anything. The money ALWAYS means something.

simplepeddler

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Saint Amant
    Seems to be emotionally charged enough to continue the Ukraine money laundering and throw more money at Israel. Seems like I've said this a thousand times but I'll say it again, they are all the same. There is no left,there is no right, their is no democrat, there is no Republican. All the bs issues of left vs right are just a distraction. Sure, they matter, but at the end of the day, it is 100% a distraction away from the REAL issues that would actually make change that benefits the people.

**** all these mother *******. They will drag us into world war 3, taxing us into oblivion to fund it. Then they will reap the benefits while the people suffer. I am not religious, but I do believe in God, and I pray that hell is real because every single one of these politicians will burn for eternity when their soul leaves this material earth.
    I wished I could disagree with you.
    In this case, as a fellow believer, I am believing that Mike is the David, sent by God, for such a time as this.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps

I have come to this realization as well. I'll hope that Mike is what he seems and hope that he can avoid the traps that they set for new members of the DC crowd. They have "procurers" who lure young (underage) boys and girls into situations where they provide drugs and money in exchange for them having sex with politicians. These sessions take place at houses the CIA wires with recording equipment. Politicians are recorded doing drugs and having sex with minors. They are then blackmailed into voting and saying what their controllers desire. There are darker things that go on, but that's the gist of it. There's SOO much evidence of this but it's swept under the rug by the controlled media. I hope Mike Johnson is able to resist the temptations.

These blackmailed politicians are members of the Uniparty you describe GunRelated.

Last edited:

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    I have come to this realization as well. I'll hope that Mike is what he seems and hope that he can avoid the traps that they set for new members of the DC crowd. They have "procurers" who lure young (underage) boys and girls into situations where they provide drugs and money in exchange for them having sex with politicians. These sessions take place at houses the CIA wires with recording equipment. Politicians are recorded doing drugs and having sex with minors. They are then blackmailed into voting and saying what their controllers desire. There are darker things that go on, but that's the gist of it. There's SOO much evidence of this but it's swept under the rug by the controlled media. I hope Mike Johnson is able to resist the temptations.

These blackmailed politicians are members of the Uniparty you describe GunRelated.

Kind of like Tom Cruise in the movie The Firm, many years ago. Strange how so many of the movies on the big screen are a copy of what’s really going on. Kind of like Outbreak and Covid.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Kind of like Tom Cruise in the movie The Firm, many years ago. Strange how so many of the movies on the big screen are a copy of what’s really going on. Kind of like Outbreak and Covid.
    True. It's almost like they have to tell what they are doing. But it's done in a way that's obscure. Movies like Eyes Wide Shut contain truth, but not exactly plain truth.

Top Bottom