Mike Johnson R La

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I have come to this realization as well. I'll hope that Mike is what he seems and hope that he can avoid the traps that they set for new members of the DC crowd. They have "procurers" who lure young (underage) boys and girls into situations where they provide drugs and money in exchange for them having sex with politicians. These sessions take place at houses the CIA wires with recording equipment. Politicians are recorded doing drugs and having sex with minors. They are then blackmailed into voting and saying what their controllers desire. There are darker things that go on, but that's the gist of it. There's SOO much evidence of this but it's swept under the rug by the controlled media. I hope Mike Johnson is able to resist the temptations.

These blackmailed politicians are members of the Uniparty you describe GunRelated.

Not so long ago, this topic wouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole. If someone said these types of things, they would be considered a loon. What's funny is, now that it's basically mainstream knowledge, it seems like people don't actually consider what it means for the political landscape. I'm also not sure that they stop to consider what type of people we're dealing with for this kind of thing to happen in the first place, and continue without consequence. They just keep going on about how the Dems are this but the Republicans are that, and if we can just get this guy elected we'll be ok....maybe... But something tells me that's a pipe dream.
    The world has gone mad and any decency that is left will never hold the power it would take to turn it around. The only force capable of success is unity of the people, which is becoming more unlikely by the day.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps

Not so long ago, this topic wouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole. If someone said these types of things, they would be considered a loon. What's funny is, now that it's basically mainstream knowledge, it seems like people don't actually consider what it means for the political landscape. I'm also not sure that they stop to consider what type of people we're dealing with for this kind of thing to happen in the first place, and continue without consequence. They just keep going on about how the Dems are this but the Republicans are that, and if we can just get this guy elected we'll be ok....maybe... But something tells me that's a pipe dream.
    The world has gone mad and any decency that is left will never hold the power it would take to turn it around. The only force capable of success is unity of the people, which is becoming more unlikely by the day.

I've been hearing about this for over a decade. Two books I've read goes into this topic but they are heavy reading. Almost impossible to believe, but given the evidence, it's beyond doubt for me at least. Here's the links for them-

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    This was posted in a local free paper you find in stores. I don't think he'll have much luck holding to these ideals as the government has gone the opposite way from ideas of Liberty and individuality, even freedom. About the only thing they'd approve of is the huge military to project their imperial power across the world. I heard a montage of newsreaders saying how Johnson is "Hard right", "extremely hard right", "fundamentalist Christian" etc..

I also saw where his Cash for Israel bill is being sold as "cutting money from the IRS to pay for it". That's not exactly true. The Biden Regime wanted this massive increase in the IRS to hire 87,000 new agents to scrutinize every financial thing you and I do. Johnson is taking some of that pork so the IRS will only get 30,000 new armed agents. I'm sure they'll use AI to supplement the lack of new muscle.

Johnson1.jpeg

Any idea how to make the image enlarge? Like peoples pics of guns do?

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Something I haven't said about Mike Johnson. Many politicians come from multi-generational political class dynasties. Mike Johnson does not come from that sort of thing at all. As I've said, his father was a respected Fireman, from a respected, successful (until the big box stores destroyed the family business) family. But this family wasn't the normal grasping, greedy sort. They had, and have morals and a sense of 'rightness'. What I mean is he comes from a good family.

I hope he can not lose that wading through the swamp and brushing up next to swamp creatures in the cesspool that is DC

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well frankly his first agenda should be to make Louisiana a constitutional carry state.
    That's going to be Jeff Landry's job. Johnson needs to pass the Sunshine Protection Act ending this foolishness of setting clocks back. It passed overwhelmingly here in Louisiana several years ago, passed the US Senate in 2022, but failed in the US House. WTF? States cannot enact it on their own. It needs approval from those douchebags in Congress!

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Seems to be emotionally charged enough to continue the Ukraine money laundering and throw more money at Israel. Seems like I've said this a thousand times but I'll say it again, they are all the same. There is no left,there is no right, their is no democrat, there is no Republican. All the bs issues of left vs right are just a distraction. Sure, they matter, but at the end of the day, it is 100% a distraction away from the REAL issues that would actually make change that benefits the people.

**** all these mother *******. They will drag us into world war 3, taxing us into oblivion to fund it. Then they will reap the benefits while the people suffer. I am not religious, but I do believe in God, and I pray that hell is real because every single one of these politicians will burn for eternity when their soul leaves this material earth.
    You nailed it yet people will still shout from the rooftops that he’s different. He’s one of us. Blows my mind how naive some folks can be.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I'm in Johnson's district and I voted for him. He's right on Faith, Anti-Abortion and the 2nd Amendment and respects the Constitution. Nobody is perfect, but I think he's the best man for the job of SOTH.
    Don't forget Jim Jordan takes money from Google, then says it doesn't mean anything. The money ALWAYS means something.
    What’s worse Jim Jordan taking money from Google or Mike Johnson being ok with sending OUR money to Ukraine and Israel? In my eyes they are the same. Corrupt politicians who only care about themselves.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    What’s worse Jim Jordan taking money from Google or Mike Johnson being ok with sending OUR money to Ukraine and Israel? In my eyes they are the same. Corrupt politicians who only care about themselves.
    Or that they rationalize how it's 'ok' to do this because compromise is how things work in Washington. I'd rather not pass something, go to the people and say I tried but was blocked by this person and that person than include pork for some bridge to nowhere for some politicians brother in laws company just to get a bill passed.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Former Congress members speak out about who actually controls American politics from their experience.

'Ole Lurch'. I haven't seen him in years. He sure didn't go quietly when they turned against him. Until the end Trafficant spoke the truth. What they are saying is certainly true. Zionist interests and their lobby wield enormous power (illegally) over the entire government. For the record, I'm not one who lumps all Jews into one group that's responsible for all the evil in the world. For me there's as much distinction between normal Jewish people and the Zionists as there are between Americans and the Federal Government/political class.

"Citizens United" the bill pushed through in 2010 by Killery and Obama removed all limits that a corporation or NGO can donate to a politician. This allowed politicians to be bought and boy have they been! I really think politicians should be forced to wear their owners logo's on their jackets. It's only right after all.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    "Citizens United" the bill pushed through in 2010 by Killery and Obama removed all limits that a corporation or NGO can donate to a politician. This allowed politicians to be bought and boy have they been! I really think politicians should be forced to wear their owners logo's on their jackets. It's only right after all.
    Citizens United refers to a Supreme Court decision.

If you read the article above....Citizens United (the group suing the Federal Election Commission) was against Hillary.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Well, here we are, 6 months later, and this guy has produced nothing but wins for everyone, except us, just as some of us foretold.

Another Israel owned douche nozzle.

And if that isn't enough, because I know some of you out there still be simping for Israel, he also is a "George Floyd was murdered" and "white privilege is real" douche nozzle.

Here, have a look....

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Once again…we only have the illusion of choice!! They are all power hungry evil slime. The ones that vote right leaning are allowed to because their vote changes nothing anyway. It’s them and us. It’s been that way for decades but now they are close to their end game and we are a burden that has to go.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    He just needs to put his white kid in a 70-90%+ black school, so all the "white privilege" is gone then. Then they can suffer in kind.

I'm so tired of yankee demonrats running as republicants, but its really the same club...not sure why I'd expect differently.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    He just needs to put his white kid in a 70-90%+ black school, so all the "white privilege" is gone then. Then they can suffer in kind.

I'm so tired of yankee demonrats running as republicants, but its really the same club...not sure why I'd expect differently.
    Its not only yankees, everyone seems to be for sale.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I think there is "looks normal" privilege that most people do not understand unless they have gone through an array of appearances, and tasted the stigma attached to each. There is a "privilege", as in sense of normality, that people who have their teeth and appendages get. There is "privilege" to being of prime age, that undeveloped and elderly people do not get. There
    is "privilege" to being of intimidating stature. The thing is that there is also prejudice for each of those privileges, and when and where each of each is determined is based on random traits with numerical trends towards dominant local demographic and cultural influences.

There is no static form of "privilege", if privilege is even real.

Top Bottom