Millett DMS-1 and LaRue mount sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Scope gone to Scooter

Mount SPF

Like the title says... I really hate to part with it, but I want to try a new optics setup on my AR and this one has to go before I get another. It is a barely used Millett DMS-1 and 30mm LaRue tactical mount to go with it. I have had this mounted on my AR for only a couple of range trips and probably a total of around 300 rounds fired. Like new, perfect condition. I still have the box the DMS-1 came in. I paid about $440 total for all this and would like to get as much of my money back as I can. I figured a fair asking price would be about $375 which is SLIGHTLY negotiable. Not looking for trades, just cash to buy something new to replace it. This scope is very nice, and the mount is rock solid. I put a hole through a .30-06 casing at 50 yards on the first shot on one trip.

Edit: actual picture.
    DSCN1111.jpg

Since I am at work, I can't post pics of the actual stuff, so stock pics will have to suffice until I can get home.

dms-1-4x24.jpg

SPR_1.5_small.JPG

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, if I can set up a buyer for both, and get my asking price, I would be fine with that. I guess splitting it up I would like $175 for the mount and $200 for the scope.bthese prices are FTF in or around Baton Rouge.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom