WTS: Misc stuff- new stuff added 9/23

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Cleaning out the shed
    1)Far left: motorcycle cover, size large or xlarge, fits over a fullsize cruiser with plenty of room. It wasnt an expensive one, like $25-30 new, been sitting rolled up in the shed for a few years and needs the cobwebs knocked off of it. $5

2)2nd from left: 4 stainless wheel covers and stainless centercaps, were over 8 lug factory gm steel 16" wheels. Not in mint condition but look sharp from a few feet away. $5 all

3)Top center: factory license plate bracket, red button reflector plate mounts, and misc hardware(bolts, spacers, etc) for mounting it and a sissy bar- all from an 04 sportster $5 all

4)Bottom center: stainless diesel fuel conditioner, I think sifron is the brand or something like that. Not sure what it does but its new never installed and I am fairly sure it is a large magnet inside somehow- $5

5)Top right: fuel pump from a 98 chevy with 350 vortec, changed it out because the sending unit didnt read correctly and the only way to get the sender was to buy the complete assembly. Has been sitting in the box for a few years but was working fine when removed, price I paid for the replacement at dealer cost is still on the box, over $200- $10 takes it, great to have for a spare

6)Bottom right: new never installed right tail light for gm truck 88-98, aftermarket replacement, no the bulb circuit is not included, it is the lense assembly only- $5

7) somewhere in the middle is a old 23 channel cb, was working when put on a shelf, no mic or mount bracket free to anyone that wants it

Harbor freight tire changer- NO HANDLE. I used it a couple times to break the beads on tires and it works well for what it is -$10

Craftsman miter vise, new in box. Been on a shelf for many years. $10

2 old kerosene torches. Not in working condition I would guess. $20 for both

7.3 powerstroke single mass flywheel from 2000 f250, good condition, ready to use doesnt even need resurfacing. $20

Makita battery charger, forgot I had it and no longer have any makita battery tools. $10

AW4 transmission from 95 jeep cherokee. Removed from running driving xj and shifts fine. $100

igniter box for a 86 kawasaki zx900 ninja, worked when removed form the bike $5

18v dewalt drill with charger and 2 batteries- BATTERIES DO NOT TAKE A CHARGE AT ALL anymore, quit using it a year or 2 ago. $40

Now the catch is everything is located in st francisville and you have to come and pick it up.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom