Missouri turns Post-Katrina N.O. after teen death by LEO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Cops shoot unarmed teen is the headlines,
    ...but I've read the teen apparently went for the Cops gun
    which lead to his demise shortly there after?

Details have been sketchy at best of the incident, like usual.

BUT!... that didn't stop the local black community
    from going Post-Katrina New Orleans on their fellow residents.

Stealing and ransacking....everything....to avenge the kids death.... :rolleyes:

Videos to follow;

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    "Hey, lets steal from our local businesses, neighbors and friends and do nothing but look like idiots and thieves!" - said every looter ever.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Once again, underclass people use any excuse to steal. It was city employees who made them mad, so they take it out on the businesses that provide goods and services. it is not a revolt. Personal gain is the motivation here.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I can never understand. The race card is thrown out so often, and certain people feel so strong about their "views". I get flagged a racist at work, and patients say I wouldn't come here, but my MOM loves you so I still come. Well gee, your mom and you are the same race. And she loved me b/c I took care of her.

Also how does doing ignorant things doing anything for the family that lost a child. If caught, there's no valid excuse you can give. "oh, well officer, I was so upset over what happened over the weekend that I needed to steal a truck load of Weave!"

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    I don't think I could ever understand the mentality of someone to say, "they did something 'bad' so I am going to take out my anger on this completely innocent person that has absolutely nothing to do with it." I can understand being upset over an "unarmed teen killed by cops", not saying that is correct as I have no clue, but I can see being upset and angry at the police officer/officers that did that. Again not saying the officer(s) did anything wrong, just that I can understand the anger IF he/she/they DID do something wrong. I can even understand kicking the police cars as they drive by, because you are upset/angry at the police, but to randomly go to a convenience store, shooting roman candles and stealing all the beer "in the name of justice," that makes NO sense.

I do have to say though that the guy laying down in the shoe store while the officer walks right past him was pretty funny. :dogkeke:

On second thought, maybe we are all missing the big picture. Maybe they are just following madwabbit's advice. Get upset and angry enough about the government and get off your butt and do something about it. :mamoru:

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Says it all.

Police%20Shooting%20Misso_Cham640081114.jpg

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I am afraid after the Travon shooting that there is a powder keg in this country just waiting to go off. A certain group of folks are just looking for an excuse to light the fuse and set it off. It's going to be worse than LA after the Rondey King verdict.

BlackBalled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2014
    Ethel, LA
    Libtards, tell me again why law-abiding citizens don't need to have guns for protection of family and property? St. Louis is out of control!

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    Ah yes, the glories of the entitlement society. I bet if you asked any person caught stealing they'd tell you they deserved what they took.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Ah yes, the glories of the entitlement society.
    I bet if you asked any person caught stealing they'd tell you they deserved what they took.

You didn't watch the videos?

You can actually HEAR them say this.

More along the lines of 'I'm gettin' mine *****, you better get yours ya heard".

There's about 10 videos on LiveLeak where you can hear any form of that phrase.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Think of the psychology behind this. A teen's killing in question? Answer? Steal, pillage, and loot!

I suppose a silver lining is they didn't attack people or police; yet!?! But be assured, that is the natural order of progression.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "Step off bruh.....this is about rights.....Gimme dat Vizio!"

More of this to come, guys....:dunno:

Top Bottom