Missouri with concealed carry, no permit required

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    Anti-what?

We're very much Pro-Gun here, but you're gonna find a ton of Anti-Constitutional Carry folks.

Anti-Constitutional Carry folks? You mean anti-freedom folks???

IMG_5412.jpg

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    10 states now. Anywhere that open carry is legal, do is concealed carry. No permit required.

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2016...bill-allowing-concealed-carry-without-permit/

Nicely done Missouri.

Well, the "Show me" state has just showed us how it's done

Anti-Constitutional Carry folks? You mean anti-freedom folks???

IMG_5412.jpg

+1

I'm pro-gun but only with muh govt permission slip

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    What I mean by; To many anti’s: They want all kind of restrictions in order to conceal carry without a permit. The only restriction Missouri will have is you have to be legally able to buy a gun. If you can’t legally buy a gun then you can’t legally carry a gun period.
    Hell weve tried to get Constitutional Carry passed in this state several times now. Just this past session we had if I remember right two bills that wear trying to go through but then we started to have the shootings and they pulled them. so afraid of the ANTIES.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Someone here believes a CHP is a magical permit that turns Bubba derp into a HSLD Oerator.

If taking a course, albeit a crappy course, potentially opens Bubba Derp's eyes to defensive shooting, so be it.

Unfortunately, I'll agree that the course is one RCH from being completely useless.

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    If taking a course, albeit a crappy course, potentially opens Bubba Derp's eyes to defensive shooting, so be it.

Unfortunately, I'll agree that the course is one RCH from being completely useless.

Correct. Our CHP course is severely lacking if it is what is required to CC.

It scares me even more seeing just how many terrible shooters are now able to CC b/c of this course.

Top Bottom