Modular Pistol Holster System

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU
    I’m looking for a modular holster system. I’d like to be able to have one “battle belt” style belt with some stationary stuff (tourniquet, rifle mag carrier, etc) but with the ability to quickly and easily swap the pistol and potentially mag pouches (swapping from double stack to 1911 magazines).

I looked at g code, but honestly I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for.

I want to be able to swap between 3 different pistols.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Safariland QLS is the gold standard.

As far as magazine pouches go, Esstac KYWI, HSGI Taco, or G-Code Scorpions would work as universal magazine pouches.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I’m looking for a modular holster system. I’d like to be able to have one *battle belt* style belt with some stationary stuff (tourniquet, rifle mag carrier, etc) but with the ability to quickly and easily swap the pistol and potentially mag pouches (swapping from double stack to 1911 magazines).

I looked at g code, but honestly I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for.

I want to be able to swap between 3 different pistols.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

I have the g-code contractor's belt that I wear almost daily. I've got some g-code scorpion soft shell pistol magazine carriers with the operator belt mount because they don't come off the belt. I have a couple of scorpion soft shell rifle magazine carriers with tek lok attachments that can easily be mounted on the belt should they need to be. I'm running a Safariland holster with their QLS system. I have a few holsters and a few belt loops, all with QLS. I can take the daily carry holster off the belt and put on a different holster when I need to qualify with a backup weapon. And I can switch it out for a different holster when I want to train with a pistol with a red dot. The multiple belt loops allow me to carry my main carry weapon when I'm in an office setting and I don't need my full belt. The magazine pouches are pretty general. I have the tall magazine pouches and it can hold glock 17 and glock 48x magazines.

Top Bottom